Crysis 3

Nando

From a graphics standpoint, it looks amazing as always. Hopefully it will be more open to explore than the second. Felt as though it was a little on the linear side compared to the first. But hell, I might not be able to run it on my little m14x anyway!

Tech demo blows my mind...

Yeah it has exceptional graphic details (the game engine again seems like it could be ahead of its time), but so far Crysis series had IMO, at best, mediocre gameplay. Play Fallout or Far Cry 3 and you'll see what I mean. In the worst case, I hope others can make something cool with that kind of graphic engine.

Yeah it has exceptional graphic details (the game engine again seems like it could be ahead of its time), but so far Crysis series had IMO, at best, mediocre gameplay. Play Fallout or Far Cry 3 and you'll see what I mean. In the worst case, I hope others can make something cool with that kind of graphic engine.

I also wish EA has improved the multiplayer system. From what I've seen, it wasn't quite enjoyable in Crysis 2. I want a game that's not just a couple of hours long. Take battlefield 3 for example, I've been playing the multiplayer not giving me the chance to finish the single player until now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As they`ve kept the "old" cryengine, I think graphicswise there won`t be a big improvement over the 2nd Crysis. But that considered, I still think the original Crysis is gorgeous aswell. And I really won`t like the "mainstream" linear gameplay. I miss the open world in Warhead etc. :)

CryENGINE 3 Presentation at Crytek (Crysis 3 Community Day)

The Lethal Weapons of Crysis 3

The 7 Wonders of Crysis 3 - Final Episode: "End of Days"

Crysis 3: Sharp Dressed Man Commercial

Crysis 3 - PC Graphics Comparison [Low-Very High]

Fantastic game! The Crysis Franchise is my favorite game of all time, and Crysis 3 definitely is not a disappointment.

It needs some optimization to achieve better performance for some, but for the benefit of anyone that has not already discovered it, try the MaLDo OnTheFly Crysis 3 tweak utility.

Here is a link with more information about it. PC Gamer | Crysis 3 gets unofficial OnTheFly utility – tweak graphics in-game with a single button press

Here are my results:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6190[/ATTACH]

........System Configuration........ Custom Settings
3920XM 4.0GHz (40x4)
680M SLI +250/+275 (1008/1038)
MaLDO OnTheFly Utility........ "Recommended" config profile

Graphics Options In-Game Settings
Resolution 1920x1080 (Full Screen)
Anti-Aliasing SMAA LOW (1X)
Texture Resolution High
V-Synch No
System Spec Very High