Get 21% off + Free Shipping?

Guest Christopho

Guest Christopho

Idk if this works or not but it doesn't hurt to try it amirite? Anyway, I was Googling, checking out m14x specs when I found this thread.

If we're not allowed to post things like this then I'm sorry ._. :01:

• Founder
Idk if this works or not but it doesn't hurt to try it amirite? Anyway, I was Googling, checking out m14x specs when I found this thread.

If we're not allowed to post things like this then I'm sorry ._. :01:

Hey Christopho, welcome to T|I, interesting link, thanks for the heads up.

• Founder

Here's the link the OP is referring to: Farmers Value Program ~ Farmers®

Get 21% OFF Dell Products April 14-28

To help kick off the Farmers Value Program located on our business site, Dell has offered to extend their employee discount Farmers!

Call 1-800-695-8133 between April 14-28 and tell Dell you're with Farmers (ID#PS112919618) to receive 21% OFF all consumer desktops and notebooks. Please feel free to let your clients know about the Farmers Value Program which is located on the business section of Farmers.com.

Terms & Conditions: ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL AND ACCEPTANCE BY DELL. Offers subject to change, not combinable with all other offers. Taxes, shipping, handling and other fees apply. Valid for the continental U.S. Dell Member Purchase Program new purchases only. Dell reserves right to cancel orders arising from pricing or other errors

• Thumbs Up 1

What the... with this forum.... first the speculation threads, then hot chicks thread, then coupon codes thread.... nothing locked.... I must be in heaven. :D

Yes T|I is the ultimate Tech haven, gee no closing of threads, no censorship, no lame bots to shut our mouths (notebookreview). Wow it's like we can actually say what we think. How did that happen, I mean a forum where you can say what your opinion is... that's unheard of. Hoorah for T|I. From ashes to Inferno! Yes I said it.

• Thumbs Up 3