Does the dell vbios-mode 7970m are compatible with clevo cards?

kolias

Hi everyone im new in this forum.

I just download the vbios pack mode for hd7970M.(Thank you very much @svl7)You are the best....:cocksure:

And i want now to flash the bios.

at stock volt(1.05v)i can go for bench:1030/1560=3dmark11.

And for gaming 1020/1560.Its very stable...

Also i have a CLEVO P151HM.

I want to ask you guys if i flash it with 1.1v or 1,15v,there is a way that i can overclock higher???

thank you in advanced!!

EDIT:the vbios pack i downloade it it says "dell 7970m bios"is it safe to flash my clevo 7970m with one of the dells vbios pack ones?

yes the dell vbios will work on the clevo card. while the dell rom's are larger, its empty padding bytes - info from @svl7. And I myself have used both Clevo and Dell vbios on the Clevo 7970m

When you flash a different vendor, you'll get a mismatched ssid and will need to force the flash with -f. You should also create a backup of your original vbios for safe keeping.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...