[G75VW] - modified BIOS & VBIOS for higher overclocking

svl7

This one should fix the backlight issue. It's based on the v222 bios, I only modified the 660m vbios. To include the 670m I first need a GPU-Z screenshot of bios 222.

Let me know how this works out, thanks.

I posted one a few pages back...

BIOS 222

post-8059-14494994147037_thumb.jpg

Keyboard lights didn't work anymore with that mod, fixed that.

Will You modified 222 BIOS for the Asus G75VW with enables some more options and settings in the BIOS setup, also contains a tweaked VBIOS for the 660m/670m combo mod ?

Keyboard lights didn't work anymore with that mod, fixed that.

Flashed the 221 bios that´s on the first page.. But the clocks seems a bit weird.

The info says 1000/1400 for the 660m. But mine has 835/1250 :s

Looked for the other modded bios with great clocks but can´t find it anymore, did u remove that post ?

Need a bios (221) for 660m and keyboard light fix that can be overclocked to atleast 1300/1600 and fixed boost (Always in boost freq)

Is there a donate option? Think its in the first post... I'd like to donate... And look forward to the 222 BIOS with the 670m mods... These unlocked options are new to me so I may have a question or two on how to get the most from my CPU as well...

Not sent from your phone...

First post, yes. And as mentioned, <s>I'd like to see a GPU-Z screenshot of someone running the 222 bios, need to be certain about the vbios version used for the 670m.</s>

Nevermind that, seems you already posted one.

• Thumbs Up 1

First post, yes. And as mentioned, <s>I'd like to see a GPU-Z screenshot of someone running the 222 bios, need to be certain about the vbios version used for the 670m.</s>

Nevermind that, seems you already posted one.

But the 221vbios only goes up to 1085 core and I need 1300!

Look at the pic!post-8836-14494994147746_thumb.jpg

My lappy is now bricked :( After a regular restart it's dead. Dvd and the first and last led is lit but screen and fans are dead :( bye bye asus! I have tryed to remove battery + ac and holding down the power button for 30secs. Even tryed to reset cmos by unplugging the connector for the 3V battery..

My lappy is now bricked :( After a regular restart it's dead. Dvd and the first and last led is lit but screen and fans are dead :( bye bye asus! I have tryed to remove battery + ac and holding down the power button for 30secs. Even tryed to reset cmos by unplugging the connector for the 3V battery..

Does the power light at least light up for you when trying to power on?

Try this:

Remove battery, and insert

Ctrl + Home + Power and continue to hold...

Does the power light at least light up for you when trying to power on?

Try this:

Remove battery, and insert

Ctrl + Home + Power and continue to hold...

The power button lights up. When holding down ctrl + home + power the hdd led blinks and the power button lighrs up and the the laptop shuts off again. Nothing happens on the screen :(

The power button lights up. When holding down ctrl + home + power the hdd led blinks and the power button lighrs up and the the laptop shuts off again. Nothing happens on the screen :(

The modified BIOS doesn't call the EZFlash like the stock BIOS does... leave the battery out for about 20 minutes... You may be bricked... You can disassemble and use equipment to flash the BIOS with a direct connection, but it's looking like RMA...

The modified BIOS doesn't call the EZFlash like the stock BIOS does... leave the battery out for about 20 minutes... You may be bricked... You can disassemble and use equipment to flash the BIOS with a direct connection, but it's looking like RMA...

Okey :(

I´ll try that to begin with..

Just a question, were is this located inside the laptop ?? A small spring like thingy..

post-8836-14494994148177_thumb.jpg

Okey :(

I´ll try that to begin with..

Just a question, were is this located inside the laptop ?? A small spring like thingy..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5730[/ATTACH]

Never seen that part but ive only disassembled far enough to get to the 4th ram slot and wifi card...