Hello is guys! Excuse that not on the topic, there is asus rog g75vw with a 3d matrix 120 hertz, windows 10 pro costs. A problem is in that is not regulated brightness screen. Tried different driver, to govern through a register, nothing helps. Who does can did run into such problem, would be very thankful for a help?

Yet I ask to be sorry me for my English, I write through translator

Can there be a problem in the bios sewing? A previous proprietor renewed a version to 223. Does can awry villages?

I got my G75VW back from a bud recently as I need a laptop for school (24 year old vet going to university hows that for a laugh) and immediately the mobo died, a ram stick died (wasnt even one of the stock ram sticks it was the only aftermarket one) and the built in mic died. New mobo from china, which had a corrupted bios (no 3d or keyboard backlight) that I flashed thanks to another post that lead me here. Cant wait to put my mods to the heat sinks to the test. As is with current stock settings and the mods I sit far lower than this laptop was bone stock as far as temps go. Now I just have to wait to be able to download some stuff.

Well I have the laptop flashed with the the modded bios and managed to push some extra performance out of the GTX 670M. GPU clock 800 MHz and the memory clock is 1900 MHz. Squeezed a decent bit more performance compared to the locked values in the stock BIOS. The eventual plan is to throw a 3840HQ CPU in here and maybe mod a GTX 880M to work in the laptop. Excellent BIOS man. If things work out for some school support for Vets I'll probably send a donation. Get the good beer with it.

It says (The page you are trying to access is not available for your account) when I try to download 

never mind I found the answer I don't have access yet 

Edited by toddgreg
found my awnser

Glad I stumbled upon this. Just got my hands on a G75VW from a family member and was wondering how I could tinker with it!

Although has anyone tried pushing the VBIOS to the max? Like finding stable overclocks, tweaking it in the BIOS to be the base, and then attempting to build off of that?

I'll let you know when I can download it. I've been messing with this laptop for years now and it's finally time to say 'screw it' and mess with a modded bios.

Can you disable the HPET with this thing? That's what I really want to do.

I've been using this mod for quite awhile now. Works amazingly, and props to sv17, thank you very much! But I just realized I didn't use the overclocked version! 

I have a question though. With the current original mod, using MSI AfterBurner, I cannot overclock the base clock any higher than 835. Is that normal? I understand that once I flash the overclocked version this limit will be removed?

Edited by BugMeNot

Hello, There is some difference between the vbios mod and the tweak with nvidia inspector?

i'm itching to download this bios gotta wait patiently and get this old gaming beast back online.. 

I downloaded this, but the overclocking doesn't work on my GPU (GTX670M)

tmy.png

Every other feature works as advertised ...

Can someone help me overclock mine too?

Edited by mucski

can anyone fix the links or send me the files?

8 hours ago, toddgreg said:

can anyone fix the links or send me the files?

Checked links in first post of this thread, all links works.

Hi guys!

If it's possible, I would like to re-enable the integrated Intel graphics card and not use the nvidia one by default (this could save some power), does anyone already did this with this tweaked BIOS?

Anyway, this mod looks very good :) I will try it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By svl7
      As it got pretty difficult for me to keep track of all the mod requests I decided to make a separate thread for bios / vbios modification requests. I hope it will make it easier for me to fulfill as many requests as possible.
      If you want to request a mod make sure you read through the following guidelines / rules, posts that do not comply with them will be deleted without further notice.
      Rules:
      You need to have a minimum of five approved posts (or 'T|I elite' status) in order to request a mod. Make sure I didn't already modify the corresponding bios / vbios. When posting a request you agree to flash and test the mod once it's done and post some feedback. (If you don't plan on using the mod then don't bother posting.) I only modify stock firmware. I don't work on anything that has already been tampered with.
      . For BIOS mods I need a link to an original BIOS update directly from the vendor (no mirror link) and most likely a dump of your BIOS (see instructions below).
      I only work on the latest BIOS versions unless there's a very specific reason for using an older one (in this case you need to specify so).
      In addition to this I need a dump of your BIOS as well as some additional information, read the "BIOS backup" section below, provide all the specified files.
      . For VBIOS mods I need a copy of your original vbios. (Only as attachment in a post here or per link to cloud storage such as dropbox, gdrive etc. per PM, filehosters are not accepted). No custom GPU clock requests unless it is for some reason not possible to overclock the corresponding system / GPU per software. No Windows activation mods. Check MDL for this kind of request. I can't guarantee that I will be able to fulfill a request.
      While I will try to keep it fair and consider the order of the requests at least up to a certain degree I will generally work on what I want and feel up to. Popular requests might be treated with higher priority.
      BIOS backup:
      For Intel 7 series chipsets run the attached flashChk tool from DOS and post the created flashchk.bin file (as attachment).
      Also grab this tool, run the backup.bat and send me created file. You will need to run it as administrator. If it reports and issue with the PCIe driver you have a crappy AV software and need to disable it temporarily.
      If you don't use Windows let me know and I will provide a different tool.
      For systems using the 8 series chipsets run the attached flashChk tool from DOS and post the created flashchk.bin file (as attachment) and wait for further instructions.
      - Thread under construction, more information will be added -
      flashChk.zip
      Fptw64_(8_series).zip
      Fpt_DOS_(8_series).zip
    • By Klem
      In this thread you can post your requests for Lenovo ThinkPad T450s.
      If someone wants upgrade Wi-Fi card and remove whitelist, or unlock hidden additional menus and settings in bios setup menu, then you can post your request in this thread.
      Important!
      For creating bios backup and to flash bios mod, you must use any SPI programmer  (like CH341A programmer) and a SOIC8/SOP8 test clip!

Just dump your Bios using any SPI programmer  (like CH341A programmer) and a SOIC8/SOP8 test clip, then post it in this thread or upload it to any fileserver and send me the link.

CH341A programmer:
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-Programmer-CH341A-Series-Burner-Chip-24-EEPROM-BIOS-Writer-25-SPI-Flash-AU/153117073868?epid=577511738&hash=item23a67d21cc:g:XKEAAOSw5UdbW-iL

https://www.amazon.com/Parts-tower-CH341A-Programmer-Software/dp/B01FVVHCVC/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1522179315&sr=8-4&keywords=ch341a&dpID=51BO7eGgO5L&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

SOIC8/SOP8 test clip:
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Soic8-Sop8-Flash-Chip-Ic-Test-Clips-Socket-Adpter-Bios-24-25-93-Programmer/201414947737?hash=item2ee5443399:g:up8AAOSw1Fda8qkt

https://www.amazon.ca/MAUSAN-Socket-Adapter-150MIL-205MIL/dp/B06ZYSNJF3/ref=pd_sbs_21_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=XM79QJWGED6B4K2VEZDJ

How to use it:

Also, you can search on YouTube a lot of guide for CH341a.

• By Klem
      In this thread you can post your requests for Lenovo ThinkPad T440p / T440s.
      If someone wants upgrade Wi-Fi card and remove whitelist, or unlock hidden additional menus and settings in bios setup menu, then you can post your request in this thread.
      Important!
      For creating bios backup and to flash bios mod, you must use any SPI programmer  (like CH341A programmer) and a SOIC8/SOP8 test clip!

Just dump your Bios using any SPI programmer  (like CH341A programmer) and a SOIC8/SOP8 test clip, then post it in this thread or upload it to any fileserver and send me the link.

• By Klem
      In this thread you can post your requests for Lenovo Y50-70, Lenovo Y70-70, Lenovo Z50-70, Lenovo Z70-70, Lenovo G50-70, Lenovo G70-70.
      If someone wants upgrade Wi-Fi card and remove whitelist, or unlock hidden additional menus and settings in bios setup menu, or unlocked vbios for overclock NVIDIA card, then you can post your request in this thread. Also, if you have a problem with fan pulsating/clicking on any modified bios then you can post your request in this thread.

The flashing procedure include two steps:
      1.  Flash main system bios.
      2.  Flash EC firmware.
    • By Klem
      In this thread you can post your requests for Lenovo ThinkPad X240.
      Important!
      For creating your personal bios dump and to flash your bios mod, you must use any SPI programmer  (like CH341A programmer) and a SOIC8/SOP8 test clip!

CH341A programmer:
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-Programmer-CH341A-Series-Burner-Chip-24-EEPROM-BIOS-Writer-25-SPI-Flash-AU/153117073868?epid=577511738&hash=item23a67d21cc:g:XKEAAOSw5UdbW-iL

https://www.amazon.com/Parts-tower-CH341A-Programmer-Software/dp/B01FVVHCVC/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1522179315&sr=8-4&keywords=ch341a&dpID=51BO7eGgO5L&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

SOIC8/SOP8 test clip:
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Soic8-Sop8-Flash-Chip-Ic-Test-Clips-Socket-Adpter-Bios-24-25-93-Programmer/201414947737?hash=item2ee5443399:g:up8AAOSw1Fda8qkt

https://www.amazon.ca/MAUSAN-Socket-Adapter-150MIL-205MIL/dp/B06ZYSNJF3/ref=pd_sbs_21_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=XM79QJWGED6B4K2VEZDJ

How to use it:

Also, you can search on YouTube a lot of guide for CH341a.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.