hi I just updated to a09 but wanted to go back to your a03 modded unlocked vbios but it wont let me install back a03? PLease please try and unlock the a09 bios with same unlocked vbios feature

no changes as far as im concerned only problem is I cant go back to the unlocked v bios a03 anymore, Hopefully s7lv will modify this one too

I've been trying to get the BIOS off of the Dell website with no luck. I've been receiving multiple BSOD's and am hoping that the BIOS update will address the issue. Has anyone else had a breakthrough with this new BIOS?

Im getting the error page using Firefox & IE .

How come the update isnt available wen i choose the option to show updates only for my system ? Its on A04

Here is a link to where you can download A09 without Dell. I've been running it for a few days now no errors.

http://students.info.uaic.ro/~vlad.ichimescu/MOD/alienwarem14xr2

Strange its not often a bios resolves bsod issues. Usually they are software related or often ram and overclock related all depends. Glad its been running without a problem so far.

Paranoid Galaxy S3 on Tapatalk 2

Is it possible to install this update while in safe mode? I am currently having problems with my machine loading to a normal state and I think this update will fix the problem. I am trying to run the EXE but getting an error "Insydeflash cannot load driver" even if I run it as an administrator.

No, it won't work, safe mode doesn't provide the necessary interfaces and drivers for this kind of update. You should fix your system before updating the bios.

ok thanks dude

because i couldn`t download from the website

you are a life saver thanks again <3

Q can i turn my battery charging off in this update ?

and if i can`t !

how can i ?

you can make mirrors for my host Index of /~vlad.ichimescu/MOD , it's not reliable because I'm no more a student so my account will be blocked, so my host and files deleted. As for the 09 bios, I'm having trouble with sleep of the M14x R2, it locks up or bsod after waking (SOLVED by roling back to Microsoft driver AHCI Sata Controller). M14x R2, Intel Core i7 3610QM, 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz, Lite-on SSD Sata 3 (I will replace with Crucial M4 256GB Sata3 and Crucial M4 256GB mSata3 with raid 0 performance :D)

In order to benefit from the new Bios, you need to reinstall windows but full erase your hdd/ssd: backup to external drive, erase hdd/ssd, set the bios to UEFI, disable legacy rom, enable windows 8 fast boot, the save and boot from windows 8 dvd, create partitions (it will format GPT with recovery partition, efi partition, MSR partition and Windows system partition, this is automatically), after everything is set (do not use Intel chipset utility or F6 driver, just leave the one from Windows update), you will enjoy a new windows 8 style Alienware logo and a WoW, outstanding speed (running SSD 6GB/s and 16gb ddr 1600mhz)

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey, I found this forum through the dell alienware owners lounge. There seem to be a lot of people (myself included) who have had problems with the a09 bios and the gt650 cards. The major problem is when the Nvidia card is unrecognised, but I had probems when playing games the laptop would power off, and refuse to switch back on unless it was plugged in.

I've managed to obtain a copy of the a10 bios which seems to resolve these problems which i'm temporarily hosting on my dropbox account

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/69966844/M14R2A10WIN.zip

• Thumbs Up 1