Quadro card for gaming

LOL, hahaha, the K5000m vbios is already modified, just waiting until I hear about the final test results.

OK will do this week(-end) and get some new 3DMark numbers out, too.

There is a crazy vbios. Excellent work svl7.

It is unfortunate that despite the absence of any artifacts 3DMark11 crashes above 1140MHz. I regret do not have 2920XM already. It would be a chance for 10K. :Banane10:

There is a crazy vbios. Excellent work svl7.

It is unfortunate that despite the absence of any artifacts 3DMark11 crashes above 1140MHz. I regret do not have 2920XM already. It would be a chance for 10K. :Banane10:

Well I am just trying to find that out, but it looks as if a 220W PSU isn't enough to fire that VBIOS along with a 2960XM...LOL

Do you live up north? If so bench that thing outside!
<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

I had a do not speak but whatever.

I understand your frustration I heve the 580M in a drawer, but it's not my fault that nVidia have excellent cards last year. BTW in Poland is ~0 C outside. The cold is for free. If you only problem is the temperature you can use liquid nitrogen for cooling your card but do not show us the crappy results. :D

Well I am just trying to find that out, but it looks as if a 220W PSU isn't enough to fire that VBIOS along with a 2960XM...LOL

Just use 300W power supply from x7200. What maximum core frequency (for bench) did you obtain?

It is unfortunate that despite the absence of any artifacts 3DMark11 crashes above 1140MHz.

Well,,, I could push it to 1.1v for you, but you already smashed my 680m record :D 1.1v should bring you some more MHz, maybe up to like +20MHz more, and maybe 0 more... but could be worth a try. If you can handle the temps, that is.