[M17x R4] Delivered with A08 Bios version

And again, the downloadlink is broken. It's not possible to download the A09 at the moment.

I can't find it on their FTP-Server too.

Every time they update something on their homepage, it's not possible to download it for days.

How can such a big company have such a bad homepage-support.

Ehm....something must have been buggy with the A08 I think, because Dell released A09 today !!!

Indeed! After flashing the A08 BIOS, I noticed an unidentified device in Device Manager with strange hardware IDs. Then I noticed my touchpad doesn't work anymore! Eagerly awaiting a working A09 BIOS download link..

Indeed! After flashing the A08 BIOS, I noticed an unidentified device in Device Manager with strange hardware IDs. Then I noticed my touchpad doesn't work anymore! Eagerly awaiting a working A09 BIOS download link..

Turns out my touchpad worked after restart. Also, the unknown device was detected and installed as "DELL Airplane Mode hardware" after flashing A08 BIOS, using Windows Update on Windows 8 x64.

Interesting that it added airplane mode hardware maybe its able to turn off all radios in the system for use on planes.

Paranoid Galaxy S3 on Tapatalk 2

I doubt it's actually any hardware at all. At best, it would be software emulating hardware.

I doubt it's actually any hardware at all. At best, it would be software emulating hardware.

Your right thats what I meant and should have said. It must be just a quick way to turn off all radios like Airplane mode on a phone.

Interesting i wonder if there has been issues for people with IGFX and AMD gpu? Could this tie in with fixes for Enduro? Or M17x R4 uses muxed switching?