Dell Diagnostic error 0600:5127 M17x-R2

AssimilatorX

Hello all,

Just interest anyone seen this error message from Dell Diagnostic on the M17X-R2 0600:5127 Right I/O board cable not detected????

The funny thing is that anything works just fine on the right side all USBs, Express card socket, SDHC HD Audio too.

There is two cable goes to the i/o-board from the systemboard one is a ribbon is only responsible for the express card socket (Tried if i remove it i lose the espresscard socket) LOL

The other cable responsible for the HD audio, and the USB ports and SDHC socket if i remove that than windows does not report any audio device... and the ricoh memory controller also disappears :D

Anything works perfect, no freezing or restarts than y the heck i got the error from dell diag... even checked the cables with multimeter and no broken lines.

I know there is nothing wrong tried 2 defferent dell diag and both give me the same error. (NOT using the modded A10 Bios)

Anyone a though ?

• Founder

Faulty sensor would be my guess if everything is working. Since it is a Dell diagnostic code, the Alienware reps here probably know exactly what it means and why its happening, maybe [MENTION=4664]Alienware-Natalia_J[/MENTION] can assist.

Guest Alienware-Natalia_J
Faulty sensor would be my guess if everything is working. Since it is a Dell diagnostic code, the Alienware reps here probably know exactly what it means and why its happening, maybe [MENTION=4664]Alienware-Natalia_J[/MENTION] can assist.

I´m sorry I didn´t see this before, I´m not familiar with that error code, but I´ll definitely look into it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Alienware-Natalia_J

Hi Guys,

Just to give you an update on this, I still can't find any info about this error code, so I escalated the issue. I should receive an answer this week.