EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Xonar

What mouse & DPI do you game with?

Razer Taipan

Great mouse for Starcraft 2 due to its small size and light weight.

2500 dpi in SC2 and 1600dpi while in Windows.

Mousepad: Razer Goliathus

R.A.T.5, I stay around 2300 DPI for most of my games. And i use a Mad catz mouse pad, pretty big, got it for 20$

rat 7 at 4000dpi. 6400 is actually great for games but it a little too much for autocad.

Logitech MX Anywhere for my laptop. Low DPI, I know, but its ok for me, even for playing CS GO.

I use the microsoft sidewinder mouse and keyboard. They are actually pretty good, lots of hotkeys.

Razer DeathAdder, play with 3500 dpi an have a regular rubber fabric surfaced mouse pad, here it is if anyones interested lol. Got it as a joke but I've lost all my other mouse pads so whatever haha.

Logitech G5, 2000 DPI with full amount of weights in mouse using an everglide titan mouse pad. I love my mouse but I feel it's time to upgrade it but I love the size/feel of it too much and the weight of it and don't really know what to replace it with. I love my mechanical keyboard for gaming, I just need to replace my mouse and maybe get a razer battlepad and I'd be all set :).

Logitech G700s - great mouse. Fits my hands quite well. I use it around 3000dpi. I got the cheapest steelseries fabric mousepad - a bit thicker than the Razer mousepad but much less prone to curling of the corners.

Im using a cheaper R.A.T. 3 with max 3500 DPI. Not the greatest but does the job, main downside that I find is that its not weighted

Razer Naga Mouse at 4000 DPI and a cheap Steelseries mousepad. I never use the buttons on the side of the mouse though. I feel like they're too close together to use comfortably.

i used mamba and sidewinder x5, but never care about dpi.........how do you guys want high dpi? set to highest dpi, and lower the mouse sensitive in game setting?

My Epic item

Microsoft IME 3.0,1.1

DPI:850

FPS:9000

very useful for fps game Counter Strike 1.6 or etc

i have razer lachesis but when i use it i don't like it too fast :(