What mouse & DPI do you game with?

Xonar

I used a Gigabyte M8000 for 4 years on my desktop, so I thought the wireless Force M9 ICE would be a reasonable compromise but its actually not even close to the same thing hardware/performance wise despite being the same shape.

What mouse do you use? Logitech G500 pc, mx518 laptop

What DPI? pc 4k, laptop max i believe it's 3k?

Any special mouse pad or surface? simple table for both

Used to have a razer lachesis v2, driver support for x64 was horrible. Will stay away from razer my self for a long time

Absolutely loving my Roccat Kova+ @ 1600dpi. The optical sensor is the best, hah.

I've used pretty much all the last gaming mice in the past 5 years, and damn do I love the shape and feel of the Kova.

Using it on a QcK+ Heavy right now.

Razr Copperhead and Logitech G5 v2

DPI: 2,000

Logitech because I was so used to the size after the mx518. Had a rough transition for texture of 518 to g5v2 and now really comfortable with the copperhead feel. Guess im lazy with mice, I got used to on in the early 2000s and stuck with it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I use a Razer Taipan with 400 DPI. I find that most games tend to be too sensitive so I had to keep the DPI low. I prefer ambidextrous design like the old Logitech G3, unfortunately Logitech has not made anything similar lately.

• 2 weeks later...

I use a Razer Naga 2013 edition... gotta love all them buttons!

I've got a couple of the buttons to act as on the fly dpi switchers.

Higher dpi (around 3000) for fps games and lower dpi for mmo's + general computer usage.

• 2 weeks later...

haha most ppl tend to use razor and steelseries guess really care so much about. for me atm i am using errm i dont really know haha some chinese mouse which has dpi switch and some other custom buttons and seems pretty decent and i do not really feel any difference between high end mouses and this chinese mouse. i used to use logitech hmm some wireless gaming mouse which costed me 68$ 2 years ago and sadly i broke the usb wireless stick for it and after that i bought this one and really2 i dont see any difference in sensors.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wireless logitech performance mx (2012 model) - 1600dpi on a cheapscate ozone gaming mousemat. Have to charge the single AA battery every 2 days - my computer charges while in sleep so its quite handy. Very good preformance and practically 0 lag

Razer Ouroborus on 3300dpi, seems kinda high but my mousepad gives alot friction/feedback (positive way), so i game very nice on these settings.Some situations i switch between 2750 and 3800dpi. So with a smoother mousepad my DPI settings should be lower like 1800dpi or something.

A4 tech G9 padless wireless mouse. :) DPI is at 800 i guess and report rate is at 500hz. Drains an energizer max for about a month but great for gaming. :) wireless mice tend to lag, but i havent encountered any on this mouse. plus it runs on any surface. :)