Crazy Videos

• Founder

That's pretty creative w/the Windows sounds, I'd never have thought of something like that. The guy must have been extremely bored when he came up with all that though lol.

I think this is an epic video, i cant stop laughing about and it hits home after seeing all those AW m17x Unboxing videos.

But for the record I am planing an unboxing video myself once i get my m17x-R3 :byebye:

• Thumbs Up 4

• Founder
I think this is an epic video, i cant stop laughing about and it hits home after seeing all those AW m17x Unboxing videos.

But for the record I am planing an unboxing video myself once i get my m17x-R3 :byebye:

LOL I love it! It also reflects my view on unboxing videos--I hate them and think they are a huge waste of bandwidth.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Founder

LOL. I don't know after 3 hours of prime95 what will happen to the toothpaste or the ketchup... but yeah interesting nonetheless (I disagree with the way they applied the thermal paste...)