How does your desktop look like

Jahnsinn

• 2 weeks later...

Here's mine. I used to do the Windows Blinds and Rainmeter stuff, but these days I need function over form. Truth be told though, this is possible only because Win8 lets me have three taskbars natively. I tend to run the top two vertical on the inside frame and standard on my main monitor, it's a weird hold over from my days as a Game Master running multiple instances of WoW. This shot is how they are arranged physically (with a lot of junk littering the desk around them). Backgrounds are a rotating set of shots from the Martini Racing Team's visit to Top Gear ( I'd be happy to share any of my backgrounds, but most relate to cars or nerd-dom).

Link to a hosting site because the 1280x1024 max upload size was laughable (even though I included it too for solidarity's sake)... Two uppers are 1680x1050 Asus VW226t's and the lower main is 1920x1080 attached to the rest of my Lenovo y500.

PsLte4s.jpg?1

post-33512-14494999517238_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
On 2/22/2015 at 9:30 PM, Gizmo_Geek said:

Here's mine. I used to do the Windows Blinds and Rainmeter stuff, but these days I need function over form. Truth be told though, this is possible only because Win8 lets me have three taskbars natively. I tend to run the top two vertical on the inside frame and standard on my main monitor, it's a weird hold over from my days as a Game Master running multiple instances of WoW. This shot is how they are arranged physically (with a lot of junk littering the desk around them). Backgrounds are a rotating set of shots from the Martini Racing Team's visit to Top Gear ( I'd be happy to share any of my backgrounds, but most relate to cars or nerd-dom).

Link to a hosting site because the 1280x1024 max upload size was laughable (even though I included it too for solidarity's sake)... Two uppers are 1680x1050 Asus VW226t's and the lower main is 1920x1080 attached to the rest of my Lenovo y500.

PsLte4s.jpg?1

post-33512-14494999517238_thumb.jpg

Looks great. Sometimes it’s really convenient to name several monitors, recently one monitor has become scarce. I want to immediately play games and watch the news, and you can watch the series. The main thing is to do it all together))))