Excellent upgrade : P150HM with 7970m

pijeon1978

ultimate7 did you get your 7970m working... i only just seen this message ....i have a good vbios. its from a MYTHLOGIC 7970m works the best out of all that i had tried. it works with clevo hm series, w880cu, w870cu, asus g73jh. and kind of works on samsung series 7 gamer np700g7a but in that case i havnt been able to get the fans to function , from what i have been told its to do with the ec tho..but thats another story for another thread...

but yer if you need the MYTHLOGIC 7970m vbios let me know.

• 2 months later...

yoshey791, care to send me (or upload) this Mythlogic 7970m vbios?

Got several versions now, but only 3 of which are certainly non enduro, yet they are rather old (and perhaps buggy hdmi), so am hoping this Mythlogic is a bit more up to date.

• 6 years later...
On 5/9/2014 at 7:44 PM, yoshey791 said:

ultimate7 did you get your 7970m working... i only just seen this message ....i have a good vbios. its from a MYTHLOGIC 7970m works the best out of all that i had tried. it works with clevo hm series, w880cu, w870cu, asus g73jh. and kind of works on samsung series 7 gamer np700g7a but in that case i havnt been able to get the fans to function , from what i have been told its to do with the ec tho..but thats another story for another thread...

but yer if you need the MYTHLOGIC 7970m vbios let me know.

Oh this is just what I have been looking for! Is that VBIOS still available? I have a CLEVO W870CU and CLEVO 7970M (V1.2).

On 9/22/2012 at 10:31 AM, yoshey791 said:

for anyone who is interested upgradeyourlaptop " eurocom " just sent me an email CLEVO W880CU W870CU 7970m upgrade works :Banane08: :

it works in W870CU and W880CU with ENDURO DISABLED

W860CU require complex heat modifications

That's what I need!

Which VBIOS did they use? Would you upload here please.

Update: I worked it out in the end, summary here: 

Edited by Bester