vBios flashing tutorial for dummies request

mi3x

I'm sorry, I found alot of info scattered all over the place here and on notebookreview, but there is no tutorial on how to do it from A to Z.

Can some oc savy guy post it step by step?

Like what vbios version to download and how to create the usb flash and actually flashing it?

I have a 680m Dell card in my m17x. Thanks alot! :Banane48:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! I could do with this too! Just bought a shiny new Alienware M17x R4 with a 680M in it... Great machine but I really dont like it how Dell lock down their cards so you can't overclock them (much) in software. Lookin at temps, this card has so much more to give! A dummies guide would be really usefull... Already backed up my original vbios with nvflash...

It's up now. Not 100% complete yet, but pretty much. -> Nvidia vbios flashing guide

Wow thanks SVL7 for posting this. You always go above and beyond in helping make processes easier for our users. :)

Sent from my Paranoid Samsung Galaxy S3 on Sprint using Tapatalk 2 Jelly Bean flavor included