Petition for an M11x R4

mav

So, as here it wasn't posted in this forum yet, ill try to get some more Supporters. :)

If YOU ever waited for an R4 as many people know, DELL won't produce it until we can change this!

Sign up here (inofficial) or here (official) and please share it to everyone, so we can see the M11x Line continuing :)

You can also sign up for an M12x here, but i would prefer to continuing.

Thanks for reading and supporting! <3

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Although Dell might be having a tough time, I still agree if demand for a product is there, there might still be hope...maybe...please. But I would love to see a small M11X(12 max) like laptop in the works from Alienware. I personally bring my laptop around a lot and find that anything heavy and usually bigger than 12 inches becomes not only an annoyance but a huge burden to carry around without the worry of dropping it when your passing it around or moving from place to place, my laptop choice is a product of it's environment. I need a machine that can run AutoCAD adequately but takes a small footprint because sometimes I don't have a desk to work on and I'm at a construction site that I don't want to put my laptop down or it's gonna be sucking up concrete powders and what not. My M11x R3 has handled all this and more. This is why I like where this post is going, even if, there are people who are in the know and have an idea of Dell's thoughts, thoughts can change.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Oh man, if they did have an M11X R4, I would hope the screen would have a resolution of 1600 X 900 and be matte. I just purchased an anti-glare filter for my M11X R3 I am getting soon since I'm predicting glare will be horrible on that thing. From the reviews, these anti-glare screen help a bunch but still doesn't beat a good matte screen.

If they made a m12x with a haswell or whatever current gen intel processor and nvidia 7xx series it would be badass. From what Ive read it was stated a few times the m11x was the best selling laptop they made.

Their is also a HUGE difference in size between the m11x and the m14x. If they made a 12in model that was designed to be compact it would be awesome.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...