I've got two questions. Since the motherboard doesn't conform to the MXM screw placement, and you used tape to hold the card down, is there any major issues with the card coming loose? I would assume the heat sink would help with that issue. Also, would you have to constantly paste in the modified ini file everytime you update the drivers?

• 3 weeks later...

That vbios most likely isn't compatible with the one I attached to the first post. I can't even remember, did anyone ever try the Dell card in the G73? Not sure if it will work at all... The Asus G series is not MXM compliant, I only got the Clevo card working on the internal screen with the vbios in the first post...

Maybe the 2G work with G75 original 2G 660M bios (also 80.07.2C.00.12)

Anyone G75 owner here can send me the vbios to try on my dell 2G board ?

You are probably going to brick the card, make sure you know how to blind flash or any other method to unbrick it.

yes i have the bios backup and usb blind flash ready.

Hello, sv17 made a guide on how to make/build custom vroms, you can grab tools he loaded in the guide, and then edit the vbios in the first page and change rams value to 2gb, this is my theory and to be honest, I highly doubt this will work. Anyways thank you and I'm sorry if my posts/ideas don't help you.

Hello, sv17 made a guide on how to make/build custom vroms, you can grab tools he loaded in the guide, and then edit the vbios in the first page and change rams value to 2gb, this is my theory and to be honest, I highly doubt this will work. Anyways thank you and I'm sorry if my posts/ideas don't help you.

Would you mind to share me the related link I searched but can't find it maybe wrong keywords:adore:

Mind to share me the link I searched but can't find it maybe wrong keywords:adore:[/QUOT]

I have a technical issue ans I can't use my pc atm, but I'm using my phone, going to use my job's spare pc tomorrow, please be patient, btw I think the guide is in Dell alien ware forum.

Would you mind to share me the related link I searched but can't find it maybe wrong keywords:adore:

ehh I think this thread might help you out.

http://forum.techinferno.com/tech%7Cinferno-vbios-patcher/1770-vbios-patcher-instructions.html

also there are tons of threads made by sv17 in the following link.

http://forum.techinferno.com/search.php?searchid=227416

I cant find it, could be my imagination...

• 2 weeks later...
Maybe, but rather unlikely, especially since people won't test experimental bios.

When i am finished with soldering removable socket for vbios chip then I am willing to test absolute any vbios you throw at me :).