nVidia GTX 680M Performance Review

Guest Frontpage News

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i have checked the performance difference 3Dmarks score are almost 50-60% more in my new 680M then 580M...if you want i can upload the results too...

- - - Updated - - -

New Driver 306 on nvidia website gives more performance boost then original dell driver. Iwoul highly recommedn you guys to downlaod the latest drivers to get the best out of your 680M GPU...<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This thing puts my DESKTOP to shame!

Indeed. Though to be fair, my desktop is quite old. (AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE 3.4 GHz + 4GB RAM @ 1600 MHz + HD 6870 Diamond)

I got some nice scores on the GTX 680M, though its not overly clocked or anything. Here's the two tests using different vBIOS.

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680M video card benchmark result - Intel® Core i7-3840QM CPU @ 2.80GHz,CLEVO P15xEMx score: P7821 3DMarks

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680M video card benchmark result - Intel® Core i7-3840QM CPU @ 2.80GHz,CLEVO P15xEMx score: P7818 3DMarks

I can run BF3 in ultra mod with this GTX 680m and 3940xm, very impressive for a mobile gpu but in metro with 64 players, i have some lags... maybe overclock can help !

Don't go ultra on shadows not worth it and same goes to the blur effect... waste of FPS :P

Currently running my 680M w/ 960/2300 and a 3920XM w/ 32GB of RAM FancyCache makes sure that I preload places quickly, would really recommend it if you've got RAM to spare when gaming!! You'll notice the difference.

What are your temps?

• Founder
I don't know, what programme i can use to have temps in game ?

I run my 680m at 915 / 2250, i have 32GB of ram too.

Use MSI afterburner, it has a function built into the program that lets you monitor temps/clocks/utilization while in game.

• 3 weeks later...