iPad 2, who has one ?

Michael

• Founder
Actually, typing that out made me realize how unlikely it is that they'll still be there in 2 hours.

Leaving the office in 3 mins, wish me luck!

Good luck!

I don't have one but I played with one at our university bookstore. Screen is amazing and the touch response is equally phenomenal. It seemed nice for reading stuff like an ebook reader and you can watch videos. I am not sure what I would use it for if I owned it. (I own a Thinkpad tablet along with my M17x)

Let us know how you like it.

If you haven't seen/touched it... you'll see why so many folks like it. Even tho I feel it has very little use for me (and for most other people) - it has such an amazing hardware. Steve Jobs know how to sell fancy stuff to the masses - IPS screen with superb responsiveness and an SSD-style flash memory. A friend of mine has Amazon Kindle so really even as an eBook reader I'd take iPad over Kindle any day. Kindle feels like a piece of crap from 2 decades ago, in comparison. It feels technologically so far behind it.

• Founder

Well they were made for different purposes. My wife has a kindle and she loves it a lot. Its much easier on the eyes to read from a kindle vs the iPad. Plus kindles battery life is like a month ;)

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

3rd time posting my responce gonna shoot this phone I'm always signed out after I type my post. I was just excited Michael. I guess your already getting stuff ready for your move. I moved into a trailer on my parents property 2 years ago and there's still stuff that's not in it's place.