EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
evgasr2

AMD 7970M compatible with G73Jh notebook.

Did anyone know that hd 7970m works on Asus G73jh ?

3dmark vantage: Here

3dmark 11 : here

im sorry if I have posted in wrong section , I posted because M15x supports whatever g73 supports.

• Thumbs Up 2

Did anyone know that hd 7970m works on Asus G73jh ?

3dmark vantage: Here

3dmark 11 : here

im sorry if I have posted in wrong section , I posted because M15x supports whatever g73 supports.

Yep I read that the G73 can take it but not the G75. Anyway, going to move your post to the Asus section.

Hi evgasr2 can u please tell me the hd 7970m u used Clevo or sager etc as no one is helping me as I'm asking questions and I'm just getting nothing lol also can u tell me the bios that u have used thanks in advance

you can use clevo but you have to flash it with non eundro clevo hd 7970m vbios , and dell card works on g73 without any vbios flash . clevo card needs non eundro vbios or else it wont work.

and card works with stock asus bios.

thanks

I know i'm new here, but I just ordered my card yesterday. I already have the I920XM and the 240 PSU enroute. I hope to have it done by next week.

you can use clevo but you have to flash it with non eundro clevo hd 7970m vbios , and dell card works on g73 without any vbios flash . clevo card needs non eundro vbios or else it wont work.

and card works with stock asus bios.

thanks

i thought dell 7970m needed to be flashed? and then is there any problams with fan fuction? ( max fan all the time?)

Just upgraded to a DELL 7970m today and yes GPU fan is working at full speed :/

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Qvixot
      Hello everyone! First of all sorry if this isn't the correct forum to post this.
      I bought a laptop few days ago. The laptop is Sager P150EM.
      Cpu:i7 3610qm 
      Gpu: amd hd 7970m
      Ram: 8gb
      So my problem is that everytime i install the amd driver after the intel driver my laptop freezes or gets a bsod or something that stops it from working. Any help would be appreciated. I saw somewhere something about vbios does this matter anywhere?
    • By Brian
      So AMD is back and in a big way, let us know which products you're most excited about and plan to build. Personally I have a 5950X, ASUS Dark Hero X570 motherboard, and soon an AMD 6900 XT GPU. First time in a very long time for an all AMD build! 
    • By Zoarilamb
      I fiddled around with modding my laptops BIOS to unlock XMP profiles and hopefully seeing if optimus could be disabled. After flashing my modded bios and trying it out, I noticed that my keyboards backlight no longer turns on. I was unaware it requires an official BIOS to function. They backlights wont turn on unless ASUS ATK package is installed but now it seems it also needs an official BIOS?

The modded ROM and tool I used if anyone has any experience with this and doesn't mind telling me what to enable/disable, or anything else i can do to re-enable them 

• By mstfa
      i want an unlocked bios.
      laptop: ASUS ROG G751JL
      GPU: GTX 965M with 2GB GDDR5
      stock bios rom: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OiB61aGlFyfDYpN5e61Fo31x7OdyQg5H/view?usp=sharingGM204.rom
      i want it to be able to overclock it even more for gaming.
    • By dido
      Need help to modify BIOS of asus G75VW to use GTX 670MX...

hello everybody. I want to put my gtx670mx in my asus g75vw ... but at the boot i get black screen... But the graphic card work properly on g75vx...
      Please is there somebody who can help me to do the process ? or to do it for me ? mp me please.... Dido

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.