AMD 7970M compatible with G73Jh notebook.

• Founder
Did anyone know that hd 7970m works on Asus G73jh ?

3dmark vantage: Here

3dmark 11 : here

im sorry if I have posted in wrong section , I posted because M15x supports whatever g73 supports.

Yep I read that the G73 can take it but not the G75. Anyway, going to move your post to the Asus section.

Hi evgasr2 can u please tell me the hd 7970m u used Clevo or sager etc as no one is helping me as I'm asking questions and I'm just getting nothing lol also can u tell me the bios that u have used thanks in advance

you can use clevo but you have to flash it with non eundro clevo hd 7970m vbios , and dell card works on g73 without any vbios flash . clevo card needs non eundro vbios or else it wont work.

and card works with stock asus bios.

thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
you can use clevo but you have to flash it with non eundro clevo hd 7970m vbios , and dell card works on g73 without any vbios flash . clevo card needs non eundro vbios or else it wont work.

and card works with stock asus bios.

thanks

i thought dell 7970m needed to be flashed? and then is there any problams with fan fuction? ( max fan all the time?)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...