How to get rid of some noises emitted by our spaceships

eYe-I-aïe...

yes the Delta Electronics usually came with the R2 lighter by weight, and thinner leads. However the Flextronix came originally with the R1 performing far better its heavier and have thick cable I know heavy thick cable not realy good for the charging socket, speciallt when your baby sits on the edge of the table. That we can deal with. But the most reliable PSU came from my M1730 is double the weight and the size of the R1 PSU. NOT emitting any kinda noise. Previous M1730 users know that.

Fortunatelly you still cover'd by dell LOL. However is going to be the right time, so they fix up major problems at least. On my part i hate this slotload drives (no emergency eject) if you put a disk in it and the drive decide to go haywire..... :S You unable to get it out, needless to say even boot your laptop. I had that problem, after just removed my drive... now is on eSATA... M18X still the same i guess... Whom has no experience at all about how to take it apart, it could be a big problem. and dell support just talk bs what to do to get it out...

Hope you never experience that.

• 6 years later...

My M17x R4 is making a damn high noise from the Gpu fan.

The fan blades are very square in design, pushes lots of air but is not very aerodynamic.

Gonna rip it out and put an Msi fan in there to quiet it down