svl7

NVIDIA Kepler VBIOS mods - Overclocking Editions, modified clocks, voltage tweaks

Le 07/04/2017 à 13h44, Klem a déclaré:

donc si j ai bien compris il me faut cinq message pour pouvoir  profiter

je ne comprend pas pouquoi ca pouce a faire cinq message pour rien

aller encore deux

plus qu un 

On 07/04/2017 at 1:44 PM, Klem said:

Posted (edited)

edit: NVM, no longer necessary, my card just behaves strangely, if custom Nvidia vbioses make your clocks stay low try to dump the vbios with GPU-Z after flashing it, 3d clocks will begin to work correctly after you power off the device normally, then power it back on.

It's an odd solution, but before this my card was capped at 75w despite the BIOS specifying 115w.

Edited by arbitrarygrill
no longer need the request fulfilled, solution detailed.

Hello Please can anybody help me to mod the GPU Standard Boost Clock from 745 to 1000GHZ. I have tested with MSI Afterburner it works good with 1150GHZ. But i will not use MSI Afterburner, i will use MSI only if the is needing.

Set GPU Boost Clock with latest KeplerBiosTweaker or MaxwellBiosTweaker is not working.

Please help.

K2000M_MOD_OC.zip

Hey all, I am currently working on stuffing an Nvidia 880M into an ASUS G75VW. I have the case modded to accommodate the card. The issue I am having is finding the correct vBIOS for it. Since the 75 has a different mobo than the 750 with the GTX880M, is there a way to flash only the vBIOS for the GPU into my existing BIOS? Has anyone ever done anything like this?

Posted (edited)

Hey everybody, I'm new to the forum :whistle: I've got an old dell precision M4800 witch Nvidia K2100M, I've done some OC but the problem is 135mhz lim I can't  bypass it :ohmy: How to unlock it ? Klem could you help me

1.png

Edited by Kinczel

I purchased a new HP Quadro K3100m from Ebay. 

The HP 8770w laptop I had is running with quadcore 3rd gen i7 processor and AMD Firepro M4000 graphics; with dual boot windows 10 and windows 7.

I also bought a new heat sink, and thermal paste (Coolermaster) and thermal pads (GC Extreme) to use with the K3100.

With the card installed, the laptop screen was blank but display was supported through the DP port, i checked it.

Used Nvflash (dos version) to create a backup of the existing vbios. 

Then, flashed a dell vbios for k3100m with nvflash dos version,  (using command:- nvflash -6 name.rom) and restarted. The display was only present in the laptop screen nos (not in DP port anymore); logged into windows 10, then installed Nvidia driver from the nvidia site - Optimal driver for enterprise for K3100m, installed it and re-started the machine. I got multiple flickering desktops (9-12) in the laptop screen.

I restarted with windows 7, and removed amd driver and installed nvidia driver, got similar screen upon restart.

After that I flashed the k3100m with another HP vbios, Since then, the laptop opens but black screen both in laptop screen as well as in DP port. I have not tried the VGA cable though since I do not have it. 

Can anybody guide me now

1. to blind flash the original backup HP vbios to the card?

2. a suitable vbios file to flash afterwards to make the new quadro k3100m to wok in my 8770w.

I have attached the backup rom and two vbios rom used in my case.

Thanks,

BACKUP.ROM

Dell.rom

HP.rom

Hi all, what do i need to do to have download access? Thanks.

Oh ok thank you :w00t:

1 hour ago, SaK3N said:

Hi, @Klem do you mind helping me mod my bios for me please? 

image.png.4577788a5ead5a5ad158d06d70289342.png

GM204.rom

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

What tool do we use to modify the different voltages we can run? I thought it was Nibitor but that doesn't seem to work.

Posted (edited)

Hi, @Klem do you mind helping me mod my bios for me please? 

image.png.4577788a5ead5a5ad158d06d70289342.png

Edited by SaK3N

@KlemI think I fixed card can I try send?

2 hours ago, SaK3N said:

@KlemI think I fixed card can I try send?

Yes of course. Check PM.

6 hours ago, VictorG said:

Hello @Klem, can you please modify my vbios to unlock clocks and voltage? 

GTX 880m.gif

DellGTX880m.rom

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Hola a todos,

bios actualizado a mi msi t70 2od con el archivo "Nvidia GTX 780m - 'OC edition' - rev02" concluyó correctamente la actiación

pero no permite la instalación de controladores que presentan el error

"Este dispositivo no funciona correctamente porque Windows no puede cargar los controladores necesarios para ese dispositivo. (Código 31)
El controlador que está intentando iniciar no es el mismo que el controlador de adaptador de pantalla POST".

Agradeceré mucho toda la información o ayuda que puedan brindar :)5b8aac145cbd5_Capturadepantalla(29).thumb.png.0a5c173c3c59ee4eca948f7d360beadd.png

On 01.09.2018 at 6:12 PM, RAIFY said:

Hola a todos,

bios actualizado a mi msi t70 2od con el archivo "Nvidia GTX 780m - 'OC edition' - rev02" concluyó correctamente la actiación

pero no permite la instalación de controladores que presentan el error

"Este dispositivo no funciona correctamente porque Windows no puede cargar los controladores necesarios para ese dispositivo. (Código 31)
El controlador que está intentando iniciar no es el mismo que el controlador de adaptador de pantalla POST".

Agradeceré mucho toda la información o ayuda que puedan brindar :)5b8aac145cbd5_Capturadepantalla(29).thumb.png.0a5c173c3c59ee4eca948f7d360beadd.png

If you use vbios "Nvidia GTX 780m - 'OC edition' - rev02" with MSI laptop, then you should install modified Nvidia driver. Just search in Google what is modified Nvidia driver, and how prepare it.

If you don't like use modified Nvidia drivers, then you should flash vbios for MSI version 780M.

I'll be making sure to give the GTX 860M version a try. I wonder just how powerful it is. Considering the original GPU was actually fairly powerful itself, I'm looking forward to good results. I'll make sure to report back with how it runs.

Hello, is there any proper vbios for gtx780m for asus g750jh? 

Thanks

7 hours ago, 4runas said:

Hello, is there any proper vbios for gtx780m for asus g750jh? 

Thanks

Hi!

No, but we can prepare that vbios for your card. Check PM.

Hi guys, question for you all - 

My 880m seems to be somewhat unstable under load. This has been going on for a year or two, and initially, I thought that it was heat damage. This is my first laptop and it completely slipped my mind that dust would build up, so it was running pretty hot for a while. I 'fixed' this by underclocking both the memory and the core by 100 mHZ, and it's been mostly stable, but it's still not 100% so I'm looking a bit more into it.

Based on what I heard, I was suspecting that it was a voltage issue, and the GPU-Z logs seem to confirm that - whenever it gets up to a voltage of 1.0120v, there's a corresponding driver crash in the event viewer. I'm not so sure that it's some kind of heat damage, though. Apparently the default bios for the cards that came with Clevo laptops was just kind of bad?

I've attached a image of my Inspector readout. Is there anything obvious about what's making my GPU crash? 

Untitled.png

Edited by Portalboat