Apologies for the spam Read more... ×
svl7

NVIDIA Kepler VBIOS mods - Overclocking Editions, modified clocks, voltage tweaks

42 minutes ago, pecharack said:

But I need it to work without modifying the file

You always have to modify the Drivers, no matter what vbios you have.

49 minutes ago, pecharack said:

Hello everyone, I have an Alienware m15x and I installed an Nvidia GTX 780m from an MSI, Modify the drivers in the .inf and it works ... But I need it to work without modifying the file ... How can I put the vBios?

Foto2.jpg

You can try use this vbios:  https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/142721/dell-gtx780m-4096-130418

Hi,

I would need one for Dell GTX 765M, it runs like a charm with +135 / +900 on my M17x R4, so hopefully with unlocked one I will be able to push the core round +250-300

Thanks in advance!

Hello together,

i get this week a MEdion Razer X7827 with a GTX780M. Could somebody Unlock me the bios. I like to modiy teh boost clocks. Thanks a lot.

I download the Moded GX780M in this thread, but I couldn`t install the VGA Driver with this Bios.

Greats ###Olli

gtx 780m orginal.rom

Thanks but it`s also not working

Here iss like my bios the boost tabel disable.

This iss what i like to modify

thanks for the bios:)

Does anyone know the voltage for the 880m bios? It seems I can't find it.. 880m's temp goes up pretty high in few mins.

On 13.8.2017 at 8:07 PM, Amaranthine said:

thanks for the bios:)

Does anyone know the voltage for the 880m bios? It seems I can't find it.. 880m's temp goes up pretty high in few mins.

I had at my old laptop the GTX 880M running with 1000Mhz with 0,9875V

The Card was not higher then 93C°

Could please somebody helb me to mod may GTX780M bios?

On 30.7.2017 at 8:46 PM, ollithehub said:

Hello together,

i get this week a MEdion Razer X7827 with a GTX780M. Could somebody Unlock me the bios. I like to modiy teh boost clocks. Thanks a lot.

I download the Moded GX780M in this thread, but I couldn`t install the VGA Driver with this Bios.

Greats ###Olli

gtx 780m orginal.rom

Could nobody help me?

remember to ddu after flash and clean install your drivers

should prevent many issues

Edited by marcelus25
fixed the issue
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, marcelus25 said:

Would U mind to look at my stock one ??

80.04.E8.00.0C.rom

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Edited by Klem

Spoiler

Hello guys :) Could anybody point me in the right direction to downloading this Kelper vBios pack by svl7 ? When ever I try it says that I do not have the access to download it. Many thanks ! 

9 minutes ago, newbinkin77 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hello guys :) Could anybody point me in the right direction to downloading this Kelper vBios pack by svl7 ? When ever I try it says that I do not have the access to download it. Many thanks ! 

Oh I've just read "User Account Promotion Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING!" post. Never mind guys, ignore the previous post. I know what I have to do to download it.

any chance i can get my 750M unlocked?

the actual vbios is inside the laptops bios, N550JV

bios :

http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/HRN2Lntg/file.html

Your laptop work in UEFI mode? Or in Legacy mode?

Hello.

Any chance somebody could modify my vbios? Laptop N550JV, gt 750m, work in UEFI mode.

I need unlock limit +135MHz, unlock voltage.

Thanks in advance!

vbios.rom

On ‎18‎.‎09‎.‎2017 at 9:31 PM, Denis231085 said:

Hello.

Any chance somebody could modify my vbios? Laptop N550JV, gt 750m, work in UEFI mode.

I need unlock limit +135MHz, unlock voltage.

Thanks in advance!

vbios.rom

Hi!

This is for you.

vbios.rom

Edited by Klem
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi!

This is for you.

vbios.rom

Hello, Klem!

Thanks you.
You'r mod works. Limit +135MHz is disabled, but voltage don't increase. Then I start stress test, voltage increased for 1.680v then drop in standart value voltage 1.620v. I increase voltage in nvidia inspector, but nothing changed. And You changed Memory clock 1000MHz in vbios, this clock don't apply.

1.jpg

2.jpg

As you can see on the screenshot, the voltage slider unlocked. For any voltage changes you should just move voltage slider to the right side more then +100mV.

But i think that 1163MHz very nice result for your GT 750M.

3 minutes ago, Klem said:

As you can see on the screenshot, the voltage slider unlocked. For any voltage changes you should just move voltage slider to the right side more then +100mV.

But i think that 1163MHz very nice result for your GT 750M.

I have 1293MHz core and 1175MHz memory without vbios mod on standart voltage, temp 67-68 aida stress test 30 min.

Before mod, voltage slider was unlocked, but when I move slider to the right and apply was nothing change.

6 minutes ago, Denis231085 said:

I have 1293MHz core and 1175MHz

I think that this great results it's more then enough for this card.

Just now, Klem said:

I think that this great results it's more then enough for this card.

I moded cooling system my laptop and I want more)))) So how can I increase voltage?

3 minutes ago, Denis231085 said:

I moded cooling system my laptop and I want more)))) So how can I increase voltage?

Limit 1.200V

Edited by Klem
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Klem said:

1.200V

I move voltage slider in the right full and apply and voltage change!!! Thanks you.