EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
svl7

NVIDIA Kepler VBIOS mods - Overclocking Editions, modified clocks, voltage tweaks

On 2/16/2016 at 0:05 PM, Klem said:

Yes, in your case it will be safe.

Thanks. Just lost UEFI support, it doesn't matter for M15x.

Perhaps newer VBIOS contain some performance tweaks instead of just adding UEFI?

can some one please help me, i have a msi gt60 0ne with a 4 gig nvidia gtx 680m, my video card does notshow up anywhereexcept pn my driver genious software that tell me it does not know my vbios, so i need a vbios for my laptop wich one can i use, i just want to use my 4 gig gtx card, am stuck with the intel4000, i tried downloading the clevo 680m because i read here that till work on the msi, but it does not let me it tells me  i do not have enough clearance or something. can some one please give me a link to a stock vbios for my laptop

can some one please help me, i have a msi gt60 0ne with a 4 gig nvidia gtx 680m, my video card does notshow up anywhereexcept pn my driver genious software that tell me it does not know my vbios, so i need a vbios for my laptop wich one can i use, i just want to use my 4 gig gtx card, am stuck with the intel4000, i tried downloading the clevo 680m because i read here that till work on the msi, but it does not let me it tells me  i do not have enough clearance or something. can some one please give me a link to a stock vbios for my laptop

Grr unable to download BIOS file due to new account. Needing the new MSI GTX 770m VBios that was posted in Jan.

Hey. Im looking for modded vbios for clevo 675mx 4gb is any one have access to one?

8 hours ago, joluke said:

Klem's_vbios_MSI_GTX880M_80.04.F7.00.07_UNLOCKED.rar

Can this be used in a Clevo P377SM-A with dual 880M's?

No, this vbios for MSI laptops.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi,

I have a MSI GT70 2OC with a GTX 770M.

Is this "Klem's_vbios_MSI_GTX770M_80.06.54.00.11_UNLOCKED" suitable for my laptop?

After changing the VBios, will the performance be much higher than now?

Should I fallow the video bellow to update my VBios?

If you have any tips, it would be great.

Kind regards

18 hours ago, FOGOnaROLA said:

Hi,

I have a MSI GT70 2OC with a GTX 770M.

Is this "Klem's_vbios_MSI_GTX770M_80.06.54.00.11_UNLOCKED" suitable for my laptop?

After changing the VBios, will the performance be much higher than now?

Should I fallow the video bellow to update my VBios?

If you have any tips, it would be great.

Kind regards

Yes, this "Klem's_vbios_MSI_GTX770M_80.06.54.00.11_UNLOCKED" is for your laptop.

Hi,

I am running a 880m on a MSI gt70 2pe dominator pro, and I have some overheating issues.

I have replaced the thermal compound and cleaned up the radiators/fans, but even though overheating happens "slower" I still am experiencing overheating issues.

Which parameters can I tweak in the bios to avoid such issues without having to reduce the boost frequencies?

Thanks for your help.

despite being nearly 4 year old these chips can't half still perform espcially when overclocked! looking forward to pascal!

still using this 680m for now. I'm using a clevo I'm still not able to download the clevo 80.04.29.00.01 Bios despite having 5 posts as minimum, would like some help in attaining this please, Thank you :)

Edited by TommyDoe

You'll have to wait until an admin "promotes" your account. They get notified if someone has reached 5 posts and check your activity if it deserves being promoted.

@Klem

Any chance I can get the K4000M vbios with an increased voltage bump? +100 or 150mV? I have a ton of temp overhead and want to squeeze more out of it. Or if you could direct me to a method/tool/tutorial where I could do the modification myself.

Thanks a million.

20 hours ago, warrimonk said:

@Klem

Any chance I can get the K4000M vbios with an increased voltage bump? +100 or 150mV? I have a ton of temp overhead and want to squeeze more out of it. Or if you could direct me to a method/tool/tutorial where I could do the modification myself.

Thanks a million.

Post here your vbios.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Klem said:

Post here your vbios.

This one, the K4000M OC one, just with a bit more voltage pushed to it, maybe a  +50mv one and a +75mv one ? I'm not too sure about what is acceptable on Quadro cards.

Thanks.

Dell K4000m - 80.04.33.00.34_'OC edition'.zip

Edited by warrimonk