NVIDIA Kepler VBIOS mods - Overclocking Editions, modified clocks, voltage tweaks

Apart from my ssd that died everything went smoothly.

I put liquid ultra staked two 0.5 mm and tested. 8509 in 3dmark11 and bump :) top 66 degree. When I saw the 66 degree immediately thought of 69 and got an orgasm:)).

Ty guys , ty Forum

So now my ssd it showing only 1 gb. Can I make something to bring it back to normal or it's a goner?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hello,

I just flashed the 660m ghz edition on my m17xR4. It seems that software locks in oc-software are still active... Is it normal? I also have the new bios with uefi support if someone needs it. Are there any ov edition 660m vbios with unlocked sliders?

• Bios Modder
I have a question:

Is BIOS "HP K3000m - 80.04.33.00.2E - 'OC edition'.zip" was tested at least for a few days ?

this is Extreme OC or Stable ?

What is the value of the clocks ?

sorry for my English

Of course tested. Very stable. All clocks is stock(default).

Tweaked for better performance at higher clocks

- stock default clocks

- adjustable clocks

- higher software overclocking limits.

Hi all,

I have the Alienware 17 mid 2013 version. It has the GTX880m and its performance due to throttling is sub par. I have written to our Dell accounts manager in regard to its failings which seems to have fallen on deaf ears so other than becoming an elite member or posting multiple times is there an alternate way to gain access the bios download. i.e one time donation? Thanks in advance

Guys, need ur help. I have the alienware 18 with 2x 780m sli which throttle to ~ 640mhz after 2 minutes of playing or benchmarking....if i overclock them a little bit, lets say for 100mhz, they throttle after 10 seconds... Im new in this, never flashed any cards, need some advices. Please help!))

Hey everybody,

I need your help.

I am looking for a modded VBIOS with OC unlock for my MSI GS70-2ODi581FD.

I want to overclock my GTX765m with tools like MSI Afterburner or EVGA.

Unfortunately the GPU has an +135MHz core overclocking limit. I don't want to constantly overclock my card but I want to be able to overclock it when I need more power.

In other words I want to create OC profiles with the tools named before.

Does anybody know where to find such a modded VBIOS for my MSI GS70-20D or is anybody able to modify my VBIOS?

Thank you in advance!

Hey everybody,

I need your help.

I am looking for a modded VBIOS with OC unlock for my MSI GS70-2ODi581FD.

I want to overclock my GTX765m with tools like MSI Afterburner or EVGA.

Unfortunately the GPU has an +135MHz core overclocking limit. I don't want to constantly overclock my card but I want to be able to overclock it when I need more power.

In other words I want to create OC profiles with the tools named before.

Does anybody know where to find such a modded VBIOS for my MSI GS70-20D or is anybody able to modify my VBIOS?

Thank you in advance!

• Bios Modder
Guys, need ur help. I have the alienware 18 with 2x 780m sli which throttle to ~ 640mhz after 2 minutes of playing or benchmarking....if i overclock them a little bit, lets say for 100mhz, they throttle after 10 seconds... Im new in this, never flashed any cards, need some advices. Please help!))

Just flash vbios Nvidia GTX 780m - 'OC edition' - rev02.zip from the first page of this thread, and you will forget what is throttling. Of course you need flash both card.

Before start flash, read carefully instruction on the first page of this thread: http://forum.techinferno.com/nvidia-video-cards/2166-%5Bguide%5D-nvidia-vbios-flashing.html

Just flash vbios Nvidia GTX 780m - 'OC edition' - rev02.zip from the first page of this thread, and you will forget what is throttling. Of course you need flash both card.

Before start flash, read carefully instruction on the first page of this thread: http://forum.techinferno.com/nvidia-video-cards/2166-%5Bguide%5D-nvidia-vbios-flashing.html

Thank you for your answer! I've read it all! Great forum!) I've read and learnt a lot of interesting stuff here. I flashed them both, all succsessful)) From 10700P Points in 3DMark 11 i get 12700P and i overclock the core only for 100mhz.

Now, the thing that i dont understand is why a manufacturer like Nvidia 'makes' bios that throttles. I mean i buy a laptop for 3K $ and cant get all of it.I'm not talking about the overclocking, even the stock clocks go down without a reason, there's no overheat, it just throttle...that's sad, but yeah, that's another story..)Well, thanks again,now im going to play BF4 all day long)))))

Hi Everybody,

I need your help.

I am looking for a modded VBIOS for my MSI GS70-2ODi581FD with a GTX 765m.

I don't want to overclock my card permanently but I want to create overclocking profiles with programms like MSI Afterburner or EVGA.

The Problem is, that my card has an +135MHz core overclocking limit, so I can't go higher than this by using tools like MSI Afterburner or EVGA.

So I am looking for a VBIOS for my System that has OC unlocked, so that I am able to go higher than +135Mhz.

Does anybody know where to find a VBIOS for my System with GTX 765m or is anybody able to modify my VBIOS?

I would really appreciate this.

If not, does anybody know where to find a Guide for modifying a VBIOS?

Thank you very much in advance! :chuncky:

• Bios Modder
Hi Everybody,

I need your help.

I am looking for a modded VBIOS for my MSI GS70-2ODi581FD with a GTX 765m.

I don't want to overclock my card permanently but I want to create overclocking profiles with programms like MSI Afterburner or EVGA.

The Problem is, that my card has an +135MHz core overclocking limit, so I can't go higher than this by using tools like MSI Afterburner or EVGA.

So I am looking for a VBIOS for my System that has OC unlocked, so that I am able to go higher than +135Mhz.

Does anybody know where to find a VBIOS for my System with GTX 765m or is anybody able to modify my VBIOS?

I would really appreciate this.

If not, does anybody know where to find a Guide for modifying a VBIOS?

Thank you very much in advance! :chuncky:

Post here your vbios.

Post here your vbios.

I tried to save my VBIOS to a file with GPU-Z but it tells me "BIOS reading not supported on this device".

Does anybody know this problem? Maybe the card is simply not supported by GPU-Z?! Do you know another program to save the VBIOS to a file?

So all I can do for now is uploading this picture of the GPU-Z window.

post-37104-14495000473359_thumb.gif

Hello everyone,

I am planning on flashing my V BIOS to my Nvidia graphic card with NVflash, but I'm uncertain what command should I be using when flashing. I found different multiple commands but I'm not sure which one would be the best one.

1) NVflash.exe -4 -5 -6 *.rom

2) NVflash.exe -6 *.rom

3) NVflash.exe *.rom

Can someone maybe help me and guide me to the right path. =)

thank you very much

Hello, I'm looking for the vBIOS for the Dell K5000M with core clock unlocked only. I downloaded the latest from the first page of this thread, but the voltage is too high for my liking. If you can provide the exact one, sans the voltage mod, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• Bios Modder
Hello everyone,

I am planning on flashing my V BIOS to my Nvidia graphic card with NVflash, but I'm uncertain what command should I be using when flashing. I found different multiple commands but I'm not sure which one would be the best one.

1) NVflash.exe -4 -5 -6 *.rom

2) NVflash.exe -6 *.rom

3) NVflash.exe *.rom

Can someone maybe help me and guide me to the right path. =)

thank you very much

Just read carefully first page of this link: http://forum.techinferno.com/nvidia-video-cards/2166-%5Bguide%5D-nvidia-vbios-flashing.html

- - - Updated - - -

Hello, I'm looking for the vBIOS for the Dell K5000M with core clock unlocked only. I downloaded the latest from the first page of this thread, but the voltage is too high for my liking. If you can provide the exact one, sans the voltage mod, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Post here your stock vbios.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

- - - Updated - - -

I tried to save my VBIOS to a file with GPU-Z but it tells me "BIOS reading not supported on this device".

Does anybody know this problem? Maybe the card is simply not supported by GPU-Z?! Do you know another program to save the VBIOS to a file?

So all I can do for now is uploading this picture of the GPU-Z window.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15438[/ATTACH]

Update version of your GPU-Z from 0.8.2 to 0.8.4

- - - Updated - - -

Update version of your GPU-Z from 0.8.2 to 0.8.4

Didn't work either. It gives me the same message: "BIOS reading not supported on this device."

Is there any other program for saving the VBIOS that works well?

• Brian featured this topic