NVIDIA Kepler VBIOS mods - Overclocking Editions, modified clocks, voltage tweaks

I was thinking of Kepler bios tweaker, it seems limited. Just tried nibitor 6.03 and having problems opening bios

Nibitor has no support for kepler. Hexeditor is the right way to go! ;D

• Thumbs Up 1

Nah, real modders use butterflies:

Don't spill our secrets. :)

Thats nice. Good job with little comics. However have you any bios for nvidia from w230st?

Wysyłane z mojego GT-I9505 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

It's in my BIOS Mod...

It's a DOS utility. Anyway, no need to run that in your case, I'll see that I can upload the AW14 765m mod tomorrow.

EDIT: Nevermind, here you go, see attachment.

Thanks a lot mate !!! Flashed it successfully :D ... OC to 1121/2500 with the voltage at 1.1V ... amazing stability, no core clock freq drops or artifacts, temps are always at 71 while gaming

I guess this is due to the voltage increase .... Is it safe to push this further ??

Once again thanks a lot !!

Hi there,

I have a MSI GT70 20D-064US with a GTX780m

Juts wanted to know if I could use the vBios listed on this post?

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_119F&SUBSYS_10EA1462&REV_A1

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_119F&SUBSYS_10EA1462

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_119F&CC_030000

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_119F&CC_0300

Also it seems I can't download the file due to be restricted...

Thank You!

Hi there,

I have a MSI GT70 20D-064US with a GTX780m

Juts wanted to know if I could use the vBios listed on this post?

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_119F&SUBSYS_10EA1462&REV_A1

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_119F&SUBSYS_10EA1462

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_119F&CC_030000

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_119F&CC_0300

Also it seems I can't download the file due to be restricted...

Thank You!

5 posts before you can download.

I think you can use that VBIOS that you talk of. But if you want more peace of mind check back through this thread for any related info, or google other users of your MSI that might have flashed this VBIOS.

Hello guys any news about modded nvidia 770 alienware bios??

I think there's a modified VBIOS for a 770M on page 1 of this thread:

http://forum.techinferno.com/general-notebook-discussions/4635-bios-vbios-modification-request-thread-svl7.html

Read around in that thread though, because the one on page 1 might not be the final version.

Anyone know if there's a listing of 7xx series VBIOS files that svl7 has modified - all in one place? I think it would be useful for it to be layed out as it is in the first page of this thread.

Thanks a lot mate !!! Flashed it successfully :D ... OC to 1121/2500 with the voltage at 1.1V ... amazing stability, no core clock freq drops or artifacts, temps are always at 71 while gaming

I guess this is due to the voltage increase .... Is it safe to push this further ??

Once again thanks a lot !!

I'd also like to know what the effective voltage limit is on the GTX765M. I have an Alienware 14 that I plan to flash the vbios on soon.

As long as you can handle the temps... yes.

Take it easy with the memory though, it won't make a huge difference anyway.

I'd also like to know what the effective voltage limit is on the GTX765M. I have an Alienware 14 that I plan to flash the vbios on soon.

I think I limited the vbios to 1.175V or so... can't remember. Anyway, that's way more than what you can ever use on a daily basis.

As long as you can handle the temps... yes.

Take it easy with the memory though, it won't make a huge difference anyway.

I think I limited the vbios to 1.175V or so... can't remember. Anyway, that's way more than what you can ever use on a daily basis.

If I could get a solid 1150MHz core I'd be happy. Hopefully I can get that with under 1.1V. I don't need max performance, I'd just like a small boost for the demanding games out there and benchmarking.

• Brian featured this topic