NVIDIA Kepler VBIOS mods - Overclocking Editions, modified clocks, voltage tweaks

I'm new here, tried to update vBIOS using nvflash for DOS, but didn't work on my Clevo P150EM. I had to use nvflash for windows, and then worked for me.

Now I'm going to try the OV version of GTX 680M. Hope I can get at least 1050MHz on core clock.

With the modded vbios, but stock voltage, the max I can get is 920MHz...

I wonder if i could flash my 780m with 680m GHz vbios edition...... just because 680m works in R2 and my 780m is not....more likely card brick if i do so ?

Gees Man, I really don't think that would work, it's a whole different chip & piece of silicon, with different number of transistors & shaders, I really don't see how that could work!

EDIT: or do you mean GTX 680 rather than GTX 680M, in which case I think the 780M is based on the GTX 680, but with lower clocks & different voltages. Still don't know what you'd gain by flashing it, why not just overclock & overvolt as you see fit. Confused. I think you're getting confused between the GTX 680M and GTX 680.

Yes bros, i think i am getting more and more desperate, it is now more than 2 months after i got my 780m and every single solution to get it working in my R2 has Failed, this started to make me think about a solutions that wold most likely end up...badly.

Yes bros, i think i am getting more and more desperate, it is now more than 2 months after i got my 780m and every single solution to get it working in my R2 has Failed, this started to make me think about a solutions that wold most likely end up...badly.

Haha, yes, I can see how that's happening! :-) Don't get too desperate & ruin them though, sell them instead!

What is your laptop model ? Do you sometimes not M18x R2 ? Because it's been a week of time trying to run GTX 780M :(

Hello! I have a Clevo W230st with a Nvidia GTX765m card. Is it possible to have an unlocked vbios for that? Any help would be appreciated :)

My BIOS version is 80.06.5B.00.05 (P2044-11E2).

Thanks once again.

Hi, is there anything for 765M already ? (clevo w230st)

Thanks

It's still in beta testing and will come as part of the W230ST BIOS Mod...

hi svl7~

is it possible to do the same clock speed modification to Asus G750JH?

i received my g750jh and is able to boost the core clock up to 135MHz without problem

but looks like they lock the maximum clock to 135MHz and prevented me from going higher @@

[ATTACH]8724[/ATTACH]

i search too

I currently dont have one.. I have the New aw 18 4700mq dual 770ms sli I believe on A01

I've been searching for a vbios for a bit couldn't find one.

Just save your VBIOS with nvflash or gpu-z.

• Brian featured this topic