NVIDIA Kepler VBIOS mods - Overclocking Editions, modified clocks, voltage tweaks

hello i am new here and newbie too

i wanna ask some question regarding OC

i am currently using M17Xr4 with GTX660M

from the first thread, i cannot find the the attachment for vbios dell 660m

secondly if i flash using vbios, will there be a problem with driver update from nvidia?

Here are the links to the downloads you want:

NVIDIA - Downloads - Tech|Inferno Forums

You'll have no problems with driver updates either.

i follow the mentioned link and it returns invalid category ID

when following redirecting link, i dont find the vbios

btw thanks for the reply

I just clicked on the link in my post, and it works. Click on the link in my previous post.

oh its my browser error, in my chrome the link cannot be opened, after switching to ie can be opened

btw i wanna ask one more question, the VBIOS 80.07.19.00.2B. while mine is 80.07.39.00.0F

will there be a problem if i just flash it using the nvflash tutorial?

oh its my browser error, in my chrome the link cannot be opened, after switching to ie can be opened

btw i wanna ask one more question, the VBIOS 80.07.19.00.2B. while mine is 80.07.39.00.0F

will there be a problem if i just flash it using the nvflash tutorial?

It works fine in my Chrome - so weird!

I don't know if that will be a problem with the vBIOS version number being different. I have seen reports of problems in the past if it is not the same version, but sometimes it works. I guess if it doesn't work you can always flash your original vBIOS back. Before you do it though, google to see if your model of laptop has had problems with flashing a different vBIOS version number. Maybe search this thread or elsewhere.

decided to flash the unlocked vbios after all :P

looking for stable voltages to break the 1ghz barrier.

Good stuff, let us know what voltage and what overclock you reach, 3DMark11 scores would be fun to see too. I think you'll be happy you flashed it.

hi,

I'll get my Mainboard replaced soon by Dell because of Win 8 blablabla^^ My question is, will be my modded gtx 680m vbios effected by this change and do I need to flash it again or does nothing happens?

grettings

hi,

I'll get my Mainboard replaced soon by Dell because of Win 8 blablabla^^ My question is, will be my modded gtx 680m vbios effected by this change and do I need to flash it again or does nothing happens?

grettings

No, I don't think you need to flash it again, you don't get GPU's compatible only with Win7 or Win8 for instance, so you should be fine.

We aren't improving anything. We are waiting for all these other people to produce one first so they can claim credit for it.

Now that would be a first... :34_002:

Now that would be a first... :34_002:

You would think, but not the case...:D

But then, I don't have to explain any of this to the master Clevo bios Moder! Makes me really want a clevo for testing with you on the job!

You would think, but not the case...:D

But then, I don't have to explain any of this to the master Clevo bios Moder! Makes me really want a clevo for testing with you on the job!

Ha ha ha, at least it would be the first one they claimed AND earned. ;)

Ha ha ha, at least it would be the first one they claimed AND earned. ;)

We shall see. Ours was fixed about 20 minutes after install. And that was since January 29th 2014. We are now into May.

and you still keep it !!! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee share it ! :32_002:

Been sharing since the 580M days and before that. That has nothing to do with what is going on at this point. :)

Sup dudes, busy days... thanks for sharing your vbios copies, really appreciate it!

800m series mods will come. 880m mod is actually ready for quite a while now, those who followed our benchmarks etc are probably aware of that. It's not like we don't like to share, that would be a ridiculous assumption, especially looking at the 600m and 700m series mods, however we have some reasons to relax a bit and wait... can't ask anyone to understand this, but please... some patience would be nice. Also I have hardly seen any 800m benchmark at stock clocks or overclocked with stock vbios so far... yet so many are screaming for a vbios mod. :) Would be interesting to see what the refreshed cards are capable at stock...

• Thumbs Up 4

Hi guys,

Im in need of a vbios for my msi g70_2od with a 780m card. Is there a friendly soul here who has the knowledge and maybe time to make one for me. I would be very grateful towards that person every time I started my computer. Thank you!

Thanks, Klem. But I have decided not to pursue this any longer. I don't want to get tied down to one particular sBIOS, and neither do I want to bother you with every new HP release. 735/5000 from 600/2800 should be satisfactory, after all.

Thanks for all your effort, though.

• Brian featured this topic