NVIDIA Kepler VBIOS mods - Overclocking Editions, modified clocks, voltage tweaks

• Bios Modder
Hi Klem, I'm curious, are you working with svl7 on these new modded vBIOS files, or are you doing it independently? Do you mod them in the same way that svl7 does?

:) Hi Robbo.

I make my mod bios and mod videobios independently from svl7. But i know that svl7 makes mod Bios files is very well.

I think that we both make them with the same way. But perhaps in different ways. :)

can anyone tell me the difference betweeen Dell 680m - 80.04.5B.00.02_'OCedition'_revised_00 and Dell 680m - 80.04.33.00.32__'OCedition'_revised_00.zip . Correct me between me if im wrong, but both are stock voltage correct? which one is newer/better ? Any differences? Thanks!

The 5B one is just a newer version, but you won't notice a difference. The good reason to use the 5B one is if you want to use secure boot or fast boot, but then you probably need to use the stock version.

Hello everbody

I have a question here:

I don´t know why, but, my 680m´s core clock is always at max (758Mhz) since yesterday. Only when all its closed, decrease at 575mhz. About temps: 55ºc at "idle" and 75-80º under heavy load ( i.e: .two hours playing games ), so, i think it would be some software issue?, or maybe its something usual with the OC vbios?

I would swear yesterday reached the 3xx mhz or even 1xx mhz at idle and 35-40º :/? . I installed the card 3 days ago, and saving that, all runs flawless :)

PS: Almost forgot something... i have a M15x

Thanks in advance mates :)

• Bios Modder
Tried different offsets none stable result in a freezing of the computer or a random restart

If i don't change any offsets those don't arise. Thanks though my hunt for a unlocked vbios for 770m continues T_T

Try next version.

• Thumbs Up 1

Link doesnt seem to work, just write nh532 in search box and you will find bios files. Bios is called Nikita-V112a, I tried opening it with bios editor but didnt dare to do anything.

This computer is quite popular right now in scandinavia because of the recent sales. Any help appreciated.

I tried to overclock my Fujitsu NH532 GT 640m LE but it only gives +135mhz. Please help mod this American Mega Trend bios. I have uploaded it to my dropbox. Here's the link.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/88509323/FTS_BIOSAdminPackLIFEBOOKN532NH532_114_1091560.zip

Long time lurker, first time poster here.

It appears that I need a few more posts before I can download from the list. I do have a question though. Is it safe to download an OV bios and run on stock clocks? I haven't had the need to overclock my 680Ms yet, but I do like to run some benchmarks. Currently about a 200/400 OC is stable, but I would like to try higher. Would it be ok to flash the OV bios and not have to worry about reflashing back to the stock bios?

• Bios Modder
I tried to overclock my Fujitsu NH532 GT 640m LE but it only gives +135mhz. Please help mod this American Mega Trend bios. I have uploaded it to my dropbox. Here's the link.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/88509323/FTS_BIOSAdminPackLIFEBOOKN532NH532_114_1091560.zip

Firstly, I just want to say that it's great what you did svl7!

I am looking for a vBios for my Alienware 18 (the new model) running Nvidia GTX780m SLI.

I've never flushed vBios before and just want to make sure I am using the correct vBios.

I went to the first page of this thread and downloaded file: Nvidia GTX 780m - 'OC edition' - rev02.zip

I just wanted to double check before I go and do something silly. Thanks for your help.

Firstly, I just want to say that it's great what you did svl7!

I am looking for a vBios for my Alienware 18 (the new model) running Nvidia GTX780m SLI.

I've never flushed vBios before and just want to make sure I am using the correct vBios.

I went to the first page of this thread and downloaded file: Nvidia GTX 780m - 'OC edition' - rev02.zip

I just wanted to double check before I go and do something silly. Thanks for your help.

I think you've chosen the right one, that's the one that will allow you to change voltages & clock speeds using NVInspector.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Brian featured this topic