NVIDIA Kepler VBIOS mods - Overclocking Editions, modified clocks, voltage tweaks

• Bios Modder
10 hours ago, arp311 said:

And gpu-z tells me bios does not support reading.

Hi!

Are you sure you have the correct graphic card selected in the utility window when you try to create a vbios dump?

HTB1vg9aKFXXXXbZXVXXq6xXFXXXu.jpg

yes, and it says the same thing for the quadro k2100m and intel hd4000.  bios reading not supported on this device.  so i guess its because its integrated into the main system bios?  can it only be done by modifying the main bios?

here is my main bios backup if that helps? - https://filebin.net/ezde1bjlpoao9j0z

?

i would love mine to have that clock speed in the picture, i know i can somehow . i need just a few more minimum fps 

Edited by arp311

• 3 weeks later...

if it is overheating, then its a problem. you cant do much about cooling the laptop.

and i have done quite a bit of research @Klem .  am i correct in thinking that getting an extra 200mhz in core clock is not work trying to modify my main bios?  It is starting to look very difficult to accomplish the task of being able to go past the 135 limit with my k2100m vbios integrated into the main bios on a zbook.

• 1 month later...
On 4/12/2017 at 9:47 PM, Commando said:
  Reveal hidden contents

hey guys,

I would like to download the kepler vbios mods but I dont know how to procede. Is a donation enough to download it? What should I do to download? I dont understand. Im brazilian.

Thanks.

i hope i get my promotion too. i need to download this one to overclock my geforce gtx880m in my alienware17 r1

:)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, guys. My name is Baz and I'm new here. I have tried using several softwares to boost the performance of my laptop, usually resulting in immediate crashes.

Could that mean my laptop is not great or is that usual for an SVS13 without a bios mod?

Any insight is deeply appreciated, Baz

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If I have Lenovo y510p manufacturer's Bios, how do I change GPU 1 core and memory clocks, the GPU is unstable and I want a permanent underclock, please help me
I tried to use NVFlash but it doesn't work because GPU bios is inside motherboard bios
Thank you

• 1 month later...
  • Bios Modder
3 hours ago, lukkse said:

hello, can i push 880m 8gb bios provided by svl7 to my 4gb card? 

Hi!

No, if your card with 4gb memory, you need vbios for 4gb card only. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2019 at 3:40 AM, Klem said:

Hi!

Ok. Your vBIOS with unlocked Nvidia limit +135 MHz done. Check your PM.

hey where can i find that bios that you flashed? ive the same computer and specscan anyone point me to where i can get these files for a vbios flash

Edited by Disturbed_1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 29.04.2021 at 00:42, bhupsta said:

Кто-нибудь поможет на карте Alienware 18 с троттлингом 880 м

Hello! I have alienware m18xR1 and extremaly use my gtx880m all time with Thermall Grizlly Hydronaut... Max temp which i have(77-78) allows use thease card very effective...

• Bios Modder
42 minutes ago, 007007 said:

Hello! Tell me please guys,how can i download it?  

Hi!

If you can't download files, then just read "User Account Promotion Rules":  https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/announcement/4-user-account-promotion-rules-read-before-posting/