NVIDIA Kepler VBIOS mods - Overclocking Editions, modified clocks, voltage tweaks

6 hours ago, Klem said:

Works flawlessly. Thank you very much, kind sir. I see there is now even higher max clock available; it's a shame that my card starts throwing artifacts at me @~+480MHz anyway.

Do you happen to know if this can be done to a GTX760M? The machine is Acer V3-772G, and I've read somewhere that nvflashing the rom won't work and it's the MB BIOS that needs to be unlocked or so.

• Bios Modder
4 hours ago, Piter said:

Do you happen to know if this can be done to a GTX760M? The machine is Acer V3-772G, and I've read somewhere that nvflashing the rom won't work and it's the MB BIOS that needs to be unlocked or so.

Yes of course, we can modify vbios for  GTX760M in Acer V3-772G. In this case vbios is a part of main system bios, and therefore we need modify system bios. You can put your request in to special thread:

hello everyone. im new here :)

I have a GE60 with gtx650m gpu running on windows 10. After a week(i just installed windows 10), any game I play, my laptop crashes and goes to blue screen. This didnt happen before. I have updated my BIOS to E16GAIMS.514 (not unlocked/modded) coz it says that it wud fix the gpu problem but had the same result. Now i disabled my gtx 650m so that i can play games but I want to use my laptop to its full potential. Is there any chance that this will be fixed if i flash the modded vbios for my ge60? or the windows 10 maybe the problem? im about to try installing back to windows 8.1 to see if it fixes the problem. I need help. thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hello svl7!

I just have a question. I have MSI GT780DXR notebook and I would like to upgrade with DELL GTX 770M CARD. Do you have modded bios or I can simple download MSI bios and flash it with NVflash?

Other case I don't want to modify bios if not needed. Should I install driver with INF mod?

Thank you in advance,

I posed about this here, but never got a reply:

I upgraded the GPU in my Clevo P151HM1 some time ago to a K4000M.  The machine does boot into the operating system, but the BIOS seems to have some sort of disagreement with the card and as a result I can no longer get in to the BIOS setup screens unless I go swap the old GPU back in.  Is a modified K4000M BIOS available to work around this issue?

Edited by alex.forencich

@Klem, could you please send me your latest Clevo 6GB 870M vBIOS please? I have scoured the forums and the only thing I can find is on page 3 of the thread titled "Gtx 870m overclocking.." where you stated "Erik9519, This is for you." On that particular thread, you state that your vBIOS mods are on page #8 but page #8 doesn't exist! (it only goes up to page 6). I have spent 2+ hours looking on your profile, other threads and the downloads section of techinferno but couldn't find a single Clevo 6GB 870M vBIOS file other than the one I mentioned above.

I used to have a Prema vBIOS some time in the past but I can't find it now and Prema's site appears to have disappeared some years ago (anyone know what happened to it btw?)

Current details of my card with GPU-Z: 

BIOS: 80.04.FA.01.07

Device ID: 10DE 1199 - 1558 7481

• Bios Modder
On 20.11.2017 at 10:02 PM, Vipriel said:

@Klem, could you please send me your latest Clevo 6GB 870M vBIOS please? I have scoured the forums and the only thing I can find is on page 3 of the thread titled "Gtx 870m overclocking.." where you stated "Erik9519, This is for you." On that particular thread, you state that your vBIOS mods are on page #8 but page #8 doesn't exist! (it only goes up to page 6). I have spent 2+ hours looking on your profile, other threads and the downloads section of techinferno but couldn't find a single Clevo 6GB 870M vBIOS file other than the one I mentioned above.

I used to have a Prema vBIOS some time in the past but I can't find it now and Prema's site appears to have disappeared some years ago (anyone know what happened to it btw?)

Current details of my card with GPU-Z: 

BIOS: 80.04.FA.01.07

Device ID: 10DE 1199 - 1558 7481

Hi!

Check PM.

• Bios Modder
5 hours ago, reamis said:

Hey guys! I have a HP 8770W laptop with the K3000M GPU. I was wondering if the modded bios bypasses the 135mhz limit? Thanks!

Hi!

Your unlocked vbios done. I sent it to you via PM.

Hello guys!
I have a problem with my HP 8770W and Quadro K3000M. I flashed a modified bios with an unlocked core clock but after i flash nothing changes. I tried numerous solutions as in changing drivers, reflashing pc bios and so on and nothing helps. Any ideas would be apreciated

• Bios Modder
17 hours ago, turbospeed said:

Can this BIOS work on a HP Zbook 15 G1 Laptop??

in the original post, they asked for a DELL k2100m

Yes, it's vbios for Dell cards. I think that for HP you need to use HP vbios.

On 2/11/2015 at 10:40 PM, warrimonk said:

Updated my Dell M6600 from a Quadro 3000M to a K4000M, and flashed the custom bios from svl7.

WOW what a huge difference with that overclock limit removed, went from

Core: 601MHz stock to 1045MHz stable (+444)

Memory: 1400MHz stock to 2150MHz stable (+750)

Any chance someone can mod the vbios to include a voltage bump from say 0.962v to 1.05v? My GPU is topping out at 65 Celsius (just repasted) and id love to try to push more out of it (maybe 1100 core?! )

Thanks a ton.

hello friend, can you help me please I have a dell m6600 and i try to upgrade to kepler k4000m but I always gets black screen only one time could go into windows and the card was detected as unknown, so I would like to know how do you make it work. please help me, king regards

On 22.11.2017 at 9:13 PM, reamis said:

Hello guys!
I have a problem with my HP 8770W and Quadro K3000M. I flashed a modified bios with an unlocked core clock but after i flash nothing changes. I tried numerous solutions as in changing drivers, reflashing pc bios and so on and nothing helps. Any ideas would be apreciated

Hi.

I think HP is somehow overriding the vBIOS. No matter what, i was not able to go over the +135MHz limit on core. I've modded the vBios with Kepler Bios Tweaker 1.27. It changes the default boost but the gpu is stuck at 788MHz anyway. I've tried NvidiaInspector. Forcing the PState P5 doesn't work. Limiting to P5 seems to work but changing the core freq doesn't do anything. I'm desperate because i know there's a lot to gain. With the memory at 2400MHz (+1000) it never exceeds 70C.

• 2 months later...
  • Bios Modder
9 hours ago, kela777slk said:

hi. help who has a vbios on the graphics card gtx670mx clevo unlocked core?

Hi!

You can download it from the first page of this thread. File name:  Clevo 670mx (3GB) - 80.04.58.00.03_'OC edition'_rev02

Hi @Klem :),

I would like to overclock my laptop Acer V3-571G 73614G75Makk with a GT640M (DDR3 ; GK107). I use Nvidia inspector to overclock at +135MHz (performance level 1 - p0) but i would like overclock more for my recent games but with a stable overclock :/. My bios is there : https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_1.13_A_A.zip?acerid=634864833429483066&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=ASPIRE&Step3=ASPIRE V3-571G&OS=ALL&LC=fr&BC=ACER&SC=EMEA_13

The Bios version is 1.13. Would you like to explain me what i have to do to overclock my laptop please and send me the bios mod ?

Thank you very much

Mathieu

Edited by math31

• Bios Modder
14 hours ago, math31 said:

Hi @Klem :),

I would like to overclock my laptop Acer V3-571G 73614G75Makk with a GT640M (DDR3 ; GK107). I use Nvidia inspector to overclock at +135MHz (performance level 1 - p0) but i would like overclock more for my recent games but with a stable overclock :/. My bios is there : https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_1.13_A_A.zip?acerid=634864833429483066&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=ASPIRE&Step3=ASPIRE V3-571G&OS=ALL&LC=fr&BC=ACER&SC=EMEA_13

The Bios version is 1.13. Would you like to explain me what i have to do to overclock my laptop please and send me the bios mod ?

Thank you very much

Mathieu

Hi!

You can send me your file backup of bios in PM.  For creating backup of bios use attached program. Unzip attached archive directly on the Desktop and run the program as Administrator (right click mouse). Program will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Send me this archive "results" via PM or upload it to any fileserver and send me the link.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mxoavw

• 2 weeks later...