NVIDIA Kepler VBIOS mods - Overclocking Editions, modified clocks, voltage tweaks

• 2 weeks later...
On 13.8.2017 at 8:07 PM, Amaranthine said:

thanks for the bios:)

Does anyone know the voltage for the 880m bios? It seems I can't find it.. 880m's temp goes up pretty high in few mins.

I had at my old laptop the GTX 880M running with 1000Mhz with 0,9875V

The Card was not higher then 93C°

Could please somebody helb me to mod may GTX780M bios?

• 2 weeks later...
On 30.7.2017 at 8:46 PM, ollithehub said:

Hello together,

i get this week a MEdion Razer X7827 with a GTX780M. Could somebody Unlock me the bios. I like to modiy teh boost clocks. Thanks a lot.

I download the Moded GX780M in this thread, but I couldn`t install the VGA Driver with this Bios.

Greats ###Olli

gtx 780m orginal.rom

Could nobody help me?

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, newbinkin77 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hello guys :) Could anybody point me in the right direction to downloading this Kelper vBios pack by svl7 ? When ever I try it says that I do not have the access to download it. Many thanks ! 

Oh I've just read "User Account Promotion Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING!" post. Never mind guys, ignore the previous post. I know what I have to do to download it.

any chance i can get my 750M unlocked?

the actual vbios is inside the laptops bios, N550JV

bios :

http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/HRN2Lntg/file.html

Your laptop work in UEFI mode? Or in Legacy mode?

Hello.

Any chance somebody could modify my vbios? Laptop N550JV, gt 750m, work in UEFI mode.

I need unlock limit +135MHz, unlock voltage.

Thanks in advance!

vbios.rom

• Bios Modder
On ‎18‎.‎09‎.‎2017 at 9:31 PM, Denis231085 said:

Hello.

Any chance somebody could modify my vbios? Laptop N550JV, gt 750m, work in UEFI mode.

I need unlock limit +135MHz, unlock voltage.

Thanks in advance!

vbios.rom

Hi!

This is for you.

vbios.rom

Edited by Klem
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi!

This is for you.

vbios.rom

Hello, Klem!

Thanks you.
You'r mod works. Limit +135MHz is disabled, but voltage don't increase. Then I start stress test, voltage increased for 1.680v then drop in standart value voltage 1.620v. I increase voltage in nvidia inspector, but nothing changed. And You changed Memory clock 1000MHz in vbios, this clock don't apply.

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Bios Modder

As you can see on the screenshot, the voltage slider unlocked. For any voltage changes you should just move voltage slider to the right side more then +100mV.

But i think that 1163MHz very nice result for your GT 750M.

3 minutes ago, Klem said:

As you can see on the screenshot, the voltage slider unlocked. For any voltage changes you should just move voltage slider to the right side more then +100mV.

But i think that 1163MHz very nice result for your GT 750M.

I have 1293MHz core and 1175MHz memory without vbios mod on standart voltage, temp 67-68 aida stress test 30 min.

Before mod, voltage slider was unlocked, but when I move slider to the right and apply was nothing change.

• Bios Modder
3 minutes ago, Denis231085 said:

I moded cooling system my laptop and I want more)))) So how can I increase voltage?

Limit 1.200V

Edited by Klem
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hey guys, so I just got promoted, and thus finally given a chance to OC my K3000M (Dell M6700) further than 135MHz.

Everything went fine, dealt with the SSID mismatch, rebooted. Did not expect the VBIOS version info to  show up in the corner, this kinda feels like good ol' times of Riva TNT2.

Then I went into BIOS, disabled legacy ROM and enabled Secure Boot. Boom, black screen. Plugging an external display worked though so I just re-enabled legacy ROM and everything is working fine, though I'm not exactly happy with those few seconds added to boot time by vbios info and legacy mode. Is there a way around this?

Also posting my vbios backup here because why not.

K3000M-BACKUP.zip

• Bios Modder
On ‎21‎.‎09‎.‎2017 at 1:42 AM, Piter said:

Hey guys, so I just got promoted, and thus finally given a chance to OC my K3000M (Dell M6700) further than 135MHz.

Everything went fine, dealt with the SSID mismatch, rebooted. Did not expect the VBIOS version info to  show up in the corner, this kinda feels like good ol' times of Riva TNT2.

Then I went into BIOS, disabled legacy ROM and enabled Secure Boot. Boom, black screen. Plugging an external display worked though so I just re-enabled legacy ROM and everything is working fine, though I'm not exactly happy with those few seconds added to boot time by vbios info and legacy mode. Is there a way around this?

Also posting my vbios backup here because why not.

K3000M-BACKUP.zip

Try this.

K3000M-BACKUP.rar

Edited by Klem
  • Thumbs Up 1