NVIDIA Kepler VBIOS mods - Overclocking Editions, modified clocks, voltage tweaks

• Bios Modder
2 hours ago, Arcana009 said:

Hello, Does the modified GPU BIOS get rewritten if I re-flashed the motherboard BIOS ?

Hi! In your case, no.

• Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi! In your case, no.

Thank you ! All what is left is to wait for the promotion to download !! I have the MSI GTX 675 MX 4 GB , in the description nothing was mentioned about voltage unlocking, so should I assume it will still be voltage locked after the vBios flash?

• Bios Modder
2 hours ago, Arcana009 said:

so should I assume it will still be voltage locked after the vBios flash?

Yes, in this mod vbios (MSI GTX 675 MX 4 GB) voltage adjustments still locked.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm looking to upgrade the mue msi gt780r that has a gtx560m, for a gtx860m 2GB gddr5 (gk104) from DELL
1-For the board to work do I need to do the flash of an MSI gtx860m vbios?
2-Is it necessary where I can find a bios of gtx860m 2GB gddr5 (gk104) of msi?
3- and how would you do this update of vbios?

Edited by grinna

This is all new to me, Have never clocked a gpu and its been more than ten years since I last clocked a cpu.

Am I correct to think that this:   is the right file for me?

My system is a clevo gtx 880M

EDIT:

Should I always use the newest nvidia driver or is that actually a bad thing?

If so... what driver is "best" for a gtx 880?

Edited by Pawer
more thoughts

2 hours ago, Pawer said:

This is all new to me, Have never clocked a gpu and its been more than ten years since I last clocked a cpu.

Am I correct to think that this:   is the right file for me?

My system is a clevo gtx 880M

EDIT:

Should I always use the newest nvidia driver or is that actually a bad thing?

If so... what driver is "best" for a gtx 880?

Hi, from my experience it depends if you're using stock bios and vbios or OCd. When I was using both stock then best driver for me was 344.75. When I changed bios to  Prema mod v1 and  Nvidia GTX 880m - 'OC edition' - rev00 then the newest driver seems to be perfect.      

hmm... how did that go? how much du you benefit from it?

I'm reading all I can and learning alot of new things, but I'm still not sure what step to take. I just know I dont want latest driver and geforce experience.

which may be wrong....

1 hour ago, Pawer said:

hmm... how did that go? how much du you benefit from it?

I'm reading all I can and learning alot of new things, but I'm still not sure what step to take. I just know I dont want latest driver and geforce experience.

which may be wrong....

You need to scroll back some posts, I've shared my experience there with some screen shoots attached.

Edited by hectic

Hello Klem!

Any chance you could modify the original modded DELL_GTX880M_80.04.F5.00.07_UNLOCKED 1.0.0 VBIOS so it prioritises 85 degrees of temperature for me? See attached image. It's the only setting I would like to have hard coded into the modded VBIOS.

ss+(2017-04-09+at+09.55.44).png

Edited by Fetaznapleta

Spoiler

hey guys,

I would like to download the kepler vbios mods but I dont know how to procede. Is a donation enough to download it? What should I do to download? I dont understand. Im brazilian.

Thanks.

• Bios Modder
43 minutes ago, Commando said:
  Reveal hidden contents

hey guys,

I would like to download the kepler vbios mods but I dont know how to procede. Is a donation enough to download it? What should I do to download? I dont understand. Im brazilian.

Thanks.

Your account already have Promoted status, therefore now you can download any files without any problems.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ok, can someone send me the Dell and MSI gtx 680m vbios mod 1050v, please (from here):

I have downloaded it but the download had a problem and the file came corrupted, so I spent my 5 downloads/month quota...Thanks.

Hi guys. i was looking for a modifed VBios for my GTX 770m for my Clevo Laptop but i dont know if i can use any File from here 

Anyone know if i can use the Filse Nvidiagtx770m OC? or need any special Bios?

Thanks a lot!!!

EDIT: i cant dowload this files, someone can help me?

Thanks again.

Edited by Dexter10

• 3 weeks later...