NVIDIA Kepler VBIOS mods - Overclocking Editions, modified clocks, voltage tweaks

can some one please help me, i have a msi gt60 0ne with a 4 gig nvidia gtx 680m, my video card does notshow up anywhereexcept pn my driver genious software that tell me it does not know my vbios, so i need a vbios for my laptop wich one can i use, i just want to use my 4 gig gtx card, am stuck with the intel4000, i tried downloading the clevo 680m because i read here that till work on the msi, but it does not let me it tells me  i do not have enough clearance or something. can some one please give me a link to a stock vbios for my laptop

can some one please help me, i have a msi gt60 0ne with a 4 gig nvidia gtx 680m, my video card does notshow up anywhereexcept pn my driver genious software that tell me it does not know my vbios, so i need a vbios for my laptop wich one can i use, i just want to use my 4 gig gtx card, am stuck with the intel4000, i tried downloading the clevo 680m because i read here that till work on the msi, but it does not let me it tells me  i do not have enough clearance or something. can some one please give me a link to a stock vbios for my laptop

• Bios Modder
5 hours ago, angelmsi said:

can some one please give me a link to a stock vbios for my laptop?

You can search stock vbios for your card there:  https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/index.php?architecture=NVIDIA&manufacturer=&model=GTX+680M&interface=&memType=GDDR5&memSize=4096

• Bios Modder
5 hours ago, Jack87 said:

Grr unable to download BIOS file due to new account. Needing the new MSI GTX 770m VBios that was posted in Jan.

Just read User Account Promotions :   https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/announcement/4-user-account-promotions-please-read/

• Bios Modder
8 hours ago, joluke said:

Klem's_vbios_MSI_GTX880M_80.04.F7.00.07_UNLOCKED.rar

Can this be used in a Clevo P377SM-A with dual 880M's?

No, this vbios for MSI laptops.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi,

I have a MSI GT70 2OC with a GTX 770M.

Is this "Klem's_vbios_MSI_GTX770M_80.06.54.00.11_UNLOCKED" suitable for my laptop?

After changing the VBios, will the performance be much higher than now?

Should I fallow the video bellow to update my VBios?

If you have any tips, it would be great.

Kind regards

• Bios Modder
18 hours ago, FOGOnaROLA said:

Hi,

I have a MSI GT70 2OC with a GTX 770M.

Is this "Klem's_vbios_MSI_GTX770M_80.06.54.00.11_UNLOCKED" suitable for my laptop?

After changing the VBios, will the performance be much higher than now?

Should I fallow the video bellow to update my VBios?

If you have any tips, it would be great.

Kind regards

Yes, this "Klem's_vbios_MSI_GTX770M_80.06.54.00.11_UNLOCKED" is for your laptop.

Hi,

I am running a 880m on a MSI gt70 2pe dominator pro, and I have some overheating issues.

I have replaced the thermal compound and cleaned up the radiators/fans, but even though overheating happens "slower" I still am experiencing overheating issues.

Which parameters can I tweak in the bios to avoid such issues without having to reduce the boost frequencies?

Thanks for your help.

despite being nearly 4 year old these chips can't half still perform espcially when overclocked! looking forward to pascal!

still using this 680m for now. I'm using a clevo I'm still not able to download the clevo 80.04.29.00.01 Bios despite having 5 posts as minimum, would like some help in attaining this please, Thank you :)

Edited by TommyDoe

@Klem

Any chance I can get the K4000M vbios with an increased voltage bump? +100 or 150mV? I have a ton of temp overhead and want to squeeze more out of it. Or if you could direct me to a method/tool/tutorial where I could do the modification myself.

Thanks a million.

• Bios Modder
20 hours ago, warrimonk said:

@Klem

Any chance I can get the K4000M vbios with an increased voltage bump? +100 or 150mV? I have a ton of temp overhead and want to squeeze more out of it. Or if you could direct me to a method/tool/tutorial where I could do the modification myself.

Thanks a million.

Post here your vbios.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Klem said:

Post here your vbios.

This one, the K4000M OC one, just with a bit more voltage pushed to it, maybe a  +50mv one and a +75mv one ? I'm not too sure about what is acceptable on Quadro cards.

Thanks.

Dell K4000m - 80.04.33.00.34_'OC edition'.zip

Edited by warrimonk

• Bios Modder
2 hours ago, warrimonk said:

This one, the K4000M OC one, just with a bit more voltage pushed to it, maybe a  +50mv one and a +75mv one ? I'm not too sure about what is acceptable on Quadro cards.

Thanks.

Dell K4000m - 80.04.33.00.34_'OC edition'.zip

Two variants, +50mv one and a +75mv one.

Mod50.rar

Mod75.rar

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Klem said:

Two variants, +50mv one and a +75mv one.

Mod50.rar

Mod75.rar

Thanks! I tried them both but I didnt get any extra overclock out of it (still stuck at +440 core , +730 memory) but i did notice something very odd. 

I used to use HWINFO64 to get the GPU voltage , however now with the new VBIOS you provided, I get blank info for the GPU sensors . No voltage. I cannot tell if it is actually increased or not??????

• Bios Modder
4 hours ago, warrimonk said:

Thanks! I tried them both but I didnt get any extra overclock out of it (still stuck at +440 core , +730 memory) but i did notice something very odd. 

I used to use HWINFO64 to get the GPU voltage , however now with the new VBIOS you provided, I get blank info for the GPU sensors . No voltage. I cannot tell if it is actually increased or not??????

I think that the best way after any flashed vbios, reinstall Nvidia drivers with option "Clean Install".

Also you can use the programs GPU-Z and Nvidia Inspector for monitoring GPU parametrs (voltage, clocks, etc.).