NVIDIA Kepler VBIOS mods - Overclocking Editions, modified clocks, voltage tweaks

On 2.2.2016 at 2:05 PM, fluchzeuch said:

thanks. i did. and i found it, too. ;-)

so running both tools it looks like this. or do i have to got to standard values on nvidia inspector?

techpowerup.jpg

so running both tools it looks like this. or do i have to got to standard values on nvidia inspector?

so is there anybody, who can answer my questions and help me, to get a new bios for my gtx680m? i would like to overclock more thatn +135MhZ.

Thank you.

Hello everybody,
I have in my notebook as playing a graphics card nVidia GTX 770m.
For this I am looking for a VBIOS to overclock.

Since I'm new here and can not draw any direct downloads, I would be very grateful if I could help me.

In Annex my VBIOS. Maybe someone Drill ewas yes. Thank you very much

greeting Timo

myGTX770mBios.rom

• Bios Modder
8 hours ago, fluchzeuch said:

so is there anybody, who can answer my questions and help me, to get a new bios for my gtx680m? i would like to overclock more thatn +135MhZ.

Thank you.

You can download mod vbios for your laptop from this link:  https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/files/file/22-nvidia-kepler-gpus-modified-vbios-file-pack/

File name:  Clevo 680m - 80.04.29.00.01 'OCedition' revised_01.zip

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2.2.2016 at 2:05 PM, fluchzeuch said:
1 hour ago, Klem said:

You can download mod vbios for your laptop from this link:  https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/files/file/22-nvidia-kepler-gpus-modified-vbios-file-pack/

File name:  Clevo 680m - 80.04.29.00.01 'OCedition' revised_01.zip

Thank you, Klem. Are there any special instructions I have to follow? Sorry for all those questions, I am pretty new with that OC-stuff. :-/ (but i made it till here! :D )

• Bios Modder
14 hours ago, Hardwell2x said:

Hello everybody,
I have in my notebook as playing a graphics card nVidia GTX 770m.
For this I am looking for a VBIOS to overclock.

Since I'm new here and can not draw any direct downloads, I would be very grateful if I could help me.

In Annex my VBIOS. Maybe someone Drill ewas yes. Thank you very much

greeting Timo

myGTX770mBios.rom

You can download mod vbios for your card from this link:  https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/files/file/31-msi_gtx770m_8006540011_unlocked/

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi, I have an Alienware m15x with Intel i7 Q740 1.73 Ghz and I have a GPU nvdia gtx 680m.
I wanna that the gpu works in the laptop, what steps must I take to achieve this?
I have understood that I have to flash de vbios with your Vbios modded, but ( How do I download it?  Do I have to buy membership? or how much you have to donate to get it? 
And finally after acces, What specific file I have to download?
Thanks for the help, and I'm sorry my english isn't very good. Regards 

• Bios Modder
9 hours ago, SirGalahad said:

Hi, I have an Alienware m15x with Intel i7 Q740 1.73 Ghz and I have a GPU nvdia gtx 680m.
I wanna that the gpu works in the laptop, what steps must I take to achieve this?
I have understood that I have to flash de vbios with your Vbios modded, but ( How do I download it?  Do I have to buy membership? or how much you have to donate to get it? 
And finally after acces, What specific file I have to download?
Thanks for the help, and I'm sorry my english isn't very good. Regards 

Hi! Just read User Account Promotions :   https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/announcement/4-user-account-promotions-please-read/

i need a promotion then... :D come on, if you promote me, i will tell you a good joke or something, which will put you in focus on every party. (maybe not! :D )

...seconds later... yeah! :D thanks a lot. now i hope i won't screw it up! :)

Edited by fluchzeuch

Hey there!

I'm totally new to flashing a video cards BIOS.

It would be so great to get some advice for my CLEVO notebook including the 8gigabyte's 880m.

Maybe anyone could help me with flashing it?

Thanks for your help already in advance! I want to use my 880m the way it was designed to be.....

Regards,

Andreas

Also I need a promotion to download the BIOS file on the first page. Would that be possible? I would also pay for helping me via Skype etc. ... Just to say :)

Thanks!

18 hours ago, Russ Anderson said:

tnx for the info, havent been on a forum for a long time

Same, haven't been around for a while *grumbles*forgot my login info...*mumbles*... So I need to get promoted semi soon to keep the glorious 680m running as strong as it can...or until I blow the motherboard again while its still warrantied...

Had to send my Alienware m17xR4 to the depot for repairs... motherboard capacitor shot itself in the foot and took everything on it out when it went. So its all being replaced and essentially another R4 is being sent back to me and I need to get the 680m Dell overvolt/OC bios again. The best OC I had on that 680m that died on me was 925 Core / 2400 Mem. Near the end when the capacitor blew it wouldn't even hold steady at 875/2000. Games like GuildWars2 would just repeatedly Crash to Desktop and repeated video driver failures.

Running on a G73jh right now and the only thing keeping it semi relevant is the 980XM CPU that it has inside and dear god can I feel the difference in how much weaker the 5870m ATI card is... its making me cry on the inside.

*Edit* and now it magically promoted me, funny. 

Seriously though, the m17x R4 is still a beast of a machine. Survived 3 years of me overclocking the dickens out of it and aside from that catastrophic failure, went strong right until a week before it went.

Edited by cskx2001
magic!

Sorry, to ask again: Is there any "Newbie Manuel" for installing the 880m custom VBIOS?

Or can anyone suggest something to read before installing it? Thanks!

Is there another way to get the Elite-Status payed, instead of Paypal?

• Bios Modder
20 hours ago, st1h1al said:

Hi. I've admit that size of my K4000M VBIOS (80.04.5A.00.02) is 152KB instead of 88KB OC VBIOS (of 80.04.33.00.34).

Will it be safe to flash with OC version of VBIOS?

Yes, in your case it will be safe.