NVIDIA Kepler VBIOS mods - Overclocking Editions, modified clocks, voltage tweaks

• Bios Modder
6 hours ago, ArtjomN said:

Thx.

Is there a way to get same Boost Table  like this 

Capture.JPG

I completely disabled Boost in your vbios. Now Boost Table disabled and does not matter.

I'm looking at flashing my 680m to an unlocked vbios and I noticed that there are two distinct variants - 80.04.33.00.32 and 80.04.5B.00.02.

Now, as far as I know, "5B" is based on a newer version of the vbios with proper UEFI protocols in place (such that you can use it in full UEFI in peg/dedicated mode without having to load the legacy option rom). Can this version be flashed onto a card that shipped with the older "33" vbios or was there an actual change in the card? This may be a question for @svl7

Can I know exact clock speed and voltage values for K5000M? I've used your ROM on my K5000M and it worked flawlessly for 2 months and started crashing while gaming since last week.

So I flashed my old backed up ROM and the issue is gone. I'm thinking of changing clock speeds and voltages to same as GTX 660M.

• Bios Modder
On ‎26‎.‎10‎.‎2015 at 4:46 PM, digz6666 said:

I never run 3d mark 2011, and I just used svl7's vbios.

I see that native stock vbios from your card is 80.04.5A.00.05 version. But you tried flash  svl7's vbios which version 80.04.33.00.35. May be it's don't completely compatible.

Read page 215 of this thread, and try flash this mod vbios:  https://www.techinferno.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=11719

On 12/24/2015 at 3:28 PM, Klem said:

I see that native stock vbios from your card is 80.04.5A.00.05 version. But you tried flash  svl7's vbios which version 80.04.33.00.35. May be it's don't completely compatible.

Read page 215 of this thread, and try flash this mod vbios:  https://www.techinferno.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=11719

What's changed in this vbios? It seems lile my 240W adapter is not pushing enough power to run overclocked K5000M thus crashing while playing games.

So I need either modded 330W adapter or bit lower clock speed than 758MHZ, maybe 708MHZ?

How can I modify the values, which software should I use? Should I change the voltages also?

On 17.11.2015 at 8:37 AM, Klem said:

Helllo

It's possible to raise/remove TDP limitation ? Because for example in 920mhz core its throttling.

Thanks in advance

ps

Maybe ID from dell to MSI because i use it in msi gt60 and without proper id card not shutdown completly

Edited by debianik

• Bios Modder
On ‎26‎.‎10‎.‎2015 at 4:46 PM, digz6666 said:

On ‎29‎.‎12‎.‎2015 at 6:33 PM, tomasu said:

could you work your magic on my vbios slv? heres my stock bios. i have an nvidia 880m 8gb in a msi gt70-2pe, thank you!

stock.zip

Made mod vbios for you.

MSI_GTX880M_80.04.F7.00.07_UNLOCKED.rar

• Bios Modder
15 hours ago, Cl0ud7 said:

Hi

is there  modified vbios for Msi GE60 2OE with Gtx 765m?

No, but you can post here your stock vbios, and then we can look what we can do.

• Bios Modder
On 06.01.2016 at 6:06 PM, hyperalika said:

my chance but bus interfance not stable

What is it about?

Edited by Klem

I tried original post's rom and it didn't change anything. I still got greyed out voltage change at Nvidia Inspector. Please take a look at my stock bios.

I'm using Alienware M17x-R4 with Nvidia 680M.

EDIT: I want to underclock my GPU & decrease the voltage it uses while gaming because I get weird video card crashes while gaming.

BACKUP.rar

Edited by WaywardSon

• Bios Modder
5 hours ago, hyperalika said:

Gt70-0Nd my laptop. 43 degrees over the GTX 770m. Working in 100% fan speed problem

Flash the latest stock bios for your laptop (51X), then flash the latest EC firmware for your laptop (T24).

• Bios Modder
10 hours ago, FlashPRO37 said:

can anyone have the mod vbios for MSI gtx 770m?

Post here your stock vbios, and i will make mod vbios for your card.