NVIDIA Kepler VBIOS mods - Overclocking Editions, modified clocks, voltage tweaks

I have also selected "prefer maximum performance" under settings in NVIDIA control panel but clock speeds still remain throttled.

I have decided to try a different VBIOS with unusual results. The BIOS version was originally 80.04.AF.00.03 (Dell) and have now flashed 80.04.71.00.00 (Alienware) from VBIOS's available from TechPowerUp.

The GPU core now max's out at 162 MHz yet the memory now seems correct at 1248 Mhz.

I'm really confused with this. Hopefully someone can help me resolve this.

Im having a wifi issue on my GS60 Ghost pro can it be fixed by flashing 870m vbios mod? some say that using the dedicated gpu hinders the power of the wifi may i could undervolt it so my wifi is stable while playing graphic intensive games

Hi guys i'm new at this topic and i have question, i have bought K5100M from HP unit, but after put it to my Alienware 17, i can't install drivers, could you tell me what can i do now? If i change vbios for DELL's one it should work ? Do anyone have such VBIOS prefer with unlocked clocks ;). Thanks

Hi guys i'm new at this topic and i have question, i have bought K5100M from HP unit, but after put it to my Alienware 17, i can't install drivers, could you tell me what can i do now? If i change vbios for DELL's one it should work ? Do anyone have such VBIOS prefer with unlocked clocks ;). Thanks

Dell vbios and modified inf should work.

Great but i don't see any of K5100M ulocked VBIOS here :( do you have it ?

You only need a modified vBIOS for overclocking really, so you might not need to flash another vBIOS to you K5100M. You might just need to use a modified inf to install the NVidia drivers.

Greetings,

I´ve just flashed your gtx870m vbios on my Clevo P151SM1A and when i start a game(witcher 3 for example) the image freezes forever after 5-10 seconds, but I can ear the sound of the game, even the sounds of my actions in game, which means I'm still playing.

I did't make any change with graphic card, just installed the vBios.

Can someone help me with this problem?

• Bios Modder
Greetings,

I´ve just flashed your gtx870m vbios on my Clevo P151SM1A and when i start a game(witcher 3 for example) the image freezes forever after 5-10 seconds, but I can ear the sound of the game, even the sounds of my actions in game, which means I'm still playing.

I did't make any change with graphic card, just installed the vBios.

Can someone help me with this problem?

What the bios you flash? Now you have only 3 posts, how you can download any bios from techinferno?

i got the y510p, i'd like to know if there is some kind of procedure to make it not freeze on games like cs:go, after freezing the gpu clock looses memory and the game starts getting huge fps drops thus i have to restart the SLI in order for it to work normally again

• Bios Modder
hi, is modding the bios possible on the 870M in the Razer Blade 2014 using the nvidia oc bios listed on the first page?

No. You need only for Razer.

Helo, I have one question. My gtx680m dell 2GB with 80.04.5B.00.02 can be flashed to 80.04.33.00.32? I have experimented some throttling problems when I tried to clock the GPU, memory can go to 900 to 1000 w/o problems, but, nowadays, i need some boost performance, any suggestions? Thnx in advance!!

hello everyone, could someone tell me what do i have to change in the power table from kpt in order to stop my 880m from throttling?

i know everything already about warranty heat pcs and all the shit since its my job.

Any good links or advice on voltage? I don't want to fry or significantly shorten the GPU's life. I lost the silicon lottery with my 770m, could only do about 35mhz on the stock vbios/voltage. Finally flashed it last night and got it up to 130mhz with +.0625 voltage. Max temp was 67 with stock fan control, 58 with them at 100% manually, so it looks like I have a ton of headroom with the stock heat sink.

How high have you guys been able to go on the Clevo GTX 680m with a voltage increase? i have OC bios version (but no volt mod) and I'm stuck at around 935 mhz GPU and 1157 MHz memory. I'm hoping to increase it to put some life into my somewhat aging system now that I have it hooked up to a 2560x1440 monitor.

Hi,

I have a Sager NP7330 with Nvidia GTX 765m. I was wondering which of the vBios files am I going to use for my graphics card - the Dell 765M files or other Nvidia 770M/780M? Because there are no options for the stock 765M or even for Clevo 765M.

Cheers,

John

Any good links or advice on voltage? I don't want to fry or significantly shorten the GPU's life. I lost the silicon lottery with my 770m, could only do about 35mhz on the stock vbios/voltage. Finally flashed it last night and got it up to 130mhz with +.0625 voltage. Max temp was 67 with stock fan control, 58 with them at 100% manually, so it looks like I have a ton of headroom with the stock heat sink.

I've been using my Kepler GPU at 1.05V for 2 years now, no issues. I wouldn't want to use more than 1.1V if I was you, if you can keep it in the 70's or below.

I've been using my Kepler GPU at 1.05V for 2 years now, no issues. I wouldn't want to use more than 1.1V if I was you, if you can keep it in the 70's or below.

I'm up to 1.075V now and +150mhz and it's stable. Seems like it likes more and move voltage. Temps are 67 max with stock fan control, probably would be under 60 with manual.Does this bios have unlocked fan control? The only way I have found to adjust it so far is with hwinfo64.

• Brian featured this topic