NVIDIA Kepler VBIOS mods - Overclocking Editions, modified clocks, voltage tweaks

• Bios Modder
Does the VBIOS for 870M work for the 870M in the Gigabyte P35W v2? I haven't seen anyone confirm it working.

You can try. If it does not work properly, just flash back your stock vbios. But if you prefere modify your native vbios, email me.

hey guys, so my clevo W370ST is not recognizing my gtx860m since i updated the bios.

If i update the vbios the card will show up again?

Thanks!

Use my Mod or stock version from the Clevo BIOS section, they contain also the vBIOS.

Hello :D

I am pretty new to all this type of vbios stuffs, but I wanted to know are vbios interchangeable between different models of laptops? I have a Clevo with 765m and noticed on 2nd post it says 'can be used for all clevo msi and dell' so if I download the dell 765m OC version I can flash this onto my laptop and it will work?

• Bios Modder
Hello :D

I am pretty new to all this type of vbios stuffs, but I wanted to know are vbios interchangeable between different models of laptops? I have a Clevo with 765m and noticed on 2nd post it says 'can be used for all clevo msi and dell' so if I download the dell 765m OC version I can flash this onto my laptop and it will work?

Go to this link, and you can find your bios and vbios: http://forum.techinferno.com/clevo/3119-%5Bbios-vbios-mods%5D-prema-mod-stock.html

I've searched and searched but can't find an unlocked vBios for the NVIDIA 620m, which came in my Asus UX32VD. Is anyone willing to unlock this for me? I can post the original vbios if needed. I mostly need this because on the latest drivers, 350.12, the core clock overclocking has been blocked (again). Thanks!

I've searched and searched but can't find an unlocked vBios for the NVIDIA 620m, which came in my Asus UX32VD. Is anyone willing to unlock this for me? I can post the original vbios if needed. I mostly need this because on the latest drivers, 350.12, the core clock overclocking has been blocked (again). Thanks!

What are you talking about? Overclocking has never been blocked on 600M, only on some 800M and 900M.

This: Nvidia clockblock: vBIOS (unblocked in 347.88, reblocked in 350.12) | NotebookReview

And it seems to be true, core clock changes don't take effect.

I was the one who made that thread. There is no clockblock on 600M cards. On 350.12 my 650M SLI overclocks same as it ever has. Maybe you should DDU and reinstall driver.

I was the one who made that thread. There is no clockblock on 600M cards. On 350.12 my 650M SLI overclocks same as it ever has. Maybe you should DDU and reinstall driver.

I just did that. Completely wiped with DDU, re-installed drivers 350.12, core clock selection still doesn't have an effect. Tried both with MSI Afterburner and Nvidia Inspector. I.e. I can set the clock, but when checking the actual clocks in Nvidia control panel "system information", the GPU clock is at 625. The memory clock overclocks fine and is reported as such.

I initially realized there's a problem when I noticed 3DMark11 was reporting my GPU core clock as stock, and the memory clock as overclocked.

I just did that. Completely wiped with DDU, re-installed drivers 350.12, core clock selection still doesn't have an effect. Tried both with MSI Afterburner and Nvidia Inspector. I.e. I can set the clock, but when checking the actual clocks in Nvidia control panel "system information", the GPU clock is at 625. The memory clock overclocks fine and is reported as such.

I initially realized there's a problem when I noticed 3DMark11 was reporting my GPU core clock as stock, and the memory clock as overclocked.

What is your actual core clock under load via sensor reading?

What is your actual core clock under load via sensor reading?

It always shows 625MHz in Afterburner when memory has also ramped up to 900MHz under load, no matter what I set it to. Memory changes on the other hand do take effect.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Hi svl7, I have a GS60 with the 860m Kepler core. I tried the 860m vbios here but when flashing it, it says it is not a match for my GPU so I didn't continue with the flash. I've also taken a look at its file size and it is about 60KB larger than my stock vbios.

Must be something else then. If you were clockblocked, you wouldn't even be able to set the clock. The core slider would be completely grayed out.

You are correct. I tried drivers 347.88 just to check and the same thing happens. I can choose the clocks to apply, but they don't actually apply. What else should I check? This is on a Asus UX32VD running Windows 8.1 Pro.

Hello everyone! Just bought GS60 with 860m kepler. I'm planning to modify vcard bios, so there is a very important question: what would happen if it go wrong? There is a way to repair PC video card with broken bios, but this is a laptop. Theoretically, I can repair the same way, becsuse GS60 has second vga in cpu, but I'm not sure. So, do you know guys for sure, is there a way to repair broken bios? I really don't want to risk clear.png

Thanks!

Hello Guy's it's a old thread I know, but I need help by flashing the moddified vbios of Asus 770m (G750JX) - 80.06.54.00.13 OC edition ... I am a newbie and the last flash process the I performed landed in a Brick :/ But I get a new Grahicscard from Asus after I sent him for repair :) I will arrived the "1000 Mhz mark", please who can I find a step by step tutorial for flashing with nvflash tool ? Thank's @ all :)

• Bios Modder
Hello Guy's it's a old thread I know, but I need help by flashing the moddified vbios of Asus 770m (G750JX) - 80.06.54.00.13 OC edition ... I am a newbie and the last flash process the I performed landed in a Brick :/ But I get a new Grahicscard from Asus after I sent him for repair :) I will arrived the "1000 Mhz mark", please who can I find a step by step tutorial for flashing with nvflash tool ? Thank's @ all :)

http://forum.techinferno.com/nvidia-video-cards/2166-%5Bguide%5D-nvidia-vbios-flashing.html

Nick6667 as long as you follow the tutorial you should be fine most of the time. I've actually flashed my GS60 with 860M kepler a few times and it's all good. However, the 860M VBios in the beginning of this thread didn't work for me. When flashing it told me that the Bios wasn't a match for my card. So once it tells you that it isn't a match you have the option of flashing the Bios or aborting. I aborted to be on the safe side and waiting for an answer to see what can be done.

Btw how are the temps on your GS60? As well as 3DMark Firestrike scores and peak temps. I'm curious because a lot of people have the GS60 but with the more powerful graphics options.

• Brian featured this topic