NVIDIA Kepler VBIOS mods - Overclocking Editions, modified clocks, voltage tweaks

Hey ;).

I flashed the new HP_K300M... rom and NVflash says "update successefull" but i cant still go over 135mhz OC. MSI Afterburner Eula is edited in cfg.

Nvidia Driver are new. Renamed the biosfile to hp_k3000.rom.

What did i do wrong :D?

GK104.zip This is the Bios of my K3000 after "succesessfull" flash via Nvflash. ("should" be your HP_K300 bios which u uploaded)

HP Elitebook 8770w. Win 7 64 bit.

After the vBIOS flash drivers should install normally, assuming they were doing so before you flashed your card.

Hey Robbo,

but it does not. As you can see, the Bios from svl7 is flashed, but i still cant to more. I also reinstalled the K3000M in the devicemanager.

Hey Robbo,

but it does not. As you can see, the Bios from svl7 is flashed, but i still cant to more. I also reinstalled the K3000M in the devicemanager.

svl7 hasn't even provided an unlocked vBIOS for the K3000M to my knowledge, so I'm at a loss for your situation.

EDIT: apologies, I just checked, there is an unlocked vBIOS that he did for the K3000M, but unfortunately I don't why that made it different for driver installs, should just stay the same (thought initially that you hadn't flashed it yet & were just asking if it would affect driver install).

I tried to overclock my Fujitsu NH532 GT 640m LE but it only gives +135mhz. Please help mod this American Mega Trend bios. I have uploaded it to my dropbox. Here's the link.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/88509323/FTS_BIOSAdminPackLIFEBOOKN532NH532_114_1091560.zip

Try. Flash it in DOS mode. Put this file in the folder DOSFlash with the replacement file.

Could someone mod the newest version please?

Nikita2V.zip

guys since gtx 880m runs crazy hot..can anyone tell me the best voltage to make it run cooler..i think the stock voltage is a bit exaggerated dont you think ?

and i have a sager np8268-s ( clevo p150 sm-a ) with gtx 880m 8gb..so im good to flash this bios right ?

Actually, the stock voltage is a tad low. If you undervolt it much it will just crash.

But keep in mind that every card is different. You may have better results than I did.

I suggest you address your cooling issues first. What machine are you running? If it's in your sig, I can't see it in Tapatalk.

• Brian featured this topic