MSI G-Series Unlocked BIOS

Xonar

@Xonar @Klem you guys look like experienced folks, can you tell me, what exactly is this changing for GX740?

I've compared by mine unlocked BIOS and except watermarks from Xonar I have same stuff unlocke, still don't see any interesting options I could change.

The second post 

doesn't show that kind of options for my GX740. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by fs7halkx2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Bios Modder
5 hours ago, szemy20 said:

I mentioned a donation of money or anything not become open BIOS .Thank you very much for anything!

Hi!

Please, formulate your request more correctly, what would you like?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Bios Modder
3 hours ago, zakaria said:

hello mr klem, can you please unlock my bios of my gt780dx that I made with Universal BIOS 
Backup ToolKit 2.0 
and explain me how to flash under windows 10 thanks

AmericanMegatrendsInc.-E1761IMSV1.0H.rar

Hi!

Unlocked bios for your laptop model already prepared. You can download it from the first page of this thread.

• Bios Modder
24 minutes ago, zakaria said:

hi!

I can not download it

Just read "User Account Promotion Rules":

As part of the move to our new platform, we did away with the 5 post moderation queue (where new members posts were put in an approval queue) and now all new member posts are not prescreened and immediately visible when posted. However, to maintain a steady stream of quality content on these forums, we have added user account promotion requirements which work a little differently than before.

Upon registering for this website, your account is categorized as "Pre-Promotion" and you can see that status below your avatars. Once you have participated in the community sufficiently over the course of a week , your account will become flagged for review and at that time the T|I moderation team will review your post history over the course of a week and promote you accordingly--as long as you didn't break any forum rules or make spam posts, you are 99.9% certain to get promoted. At that point, as a Promoted User, your account will have full privileges to download anything you like and have enhanced account features enabled such as increased PM quota, increased per post upload quota etc.

If you cannot wait for this promotion period, then we encourage you to subscribe for T|I Elite Membership as it will provide you with an immediate account promotion and you can then download what you wish. Attempting to circumvent these rules set forth are grounds for infraction and/or termination of your account privileges as it is a violation of our terms of service that you agreed to when joining Tech|Inferno forums. 

In summary:

• New user account promotion system that views your level of quality activity on these forums over a span of 1 week with a minimum of 5 QUALITY posts. 
  • Once you have sufficient activity over this week, your account is flagged for moderator review. At that time you will get promoted as long as you had quality posts and didn't violate forum rules (e.g. spam posts, one liners, file begging, complaining etc.). Apart from a few odd members that break the aforementioned rules, almost everyone is guaranteed a promotion.
  • If you do not wish to wait for this promotion queue, you can simply opt for T|I Elite Membership to skip ahead and get your account promoted as long as the membership lasts. 
  • Attempting to circumvent the aforementioned rules may result in an infraction and/or ban. Please review our terms of service.

We feel this is the best compromise we could come up with to maintain our standards of quality for this website and to ensure our limited resources are used optimally. 

Thanks,

T|I Team

2 hours ago, Klem said:

Just read "User Account Promotion Rules":

As part of the move to our new platform, we did away with the 5 post moderation queue (where new members posts were put in an approval queue) and now all new member posts are not prescreened and immediately visible when posted. However, to maintain a steady stream of quality content on these forums, we have added user account promotion requirements which work a little differently than before.

Upon registering for this website, your account is categorized as "Pre-Promotion" and you can see that status below your avatars. Once you have participated in the community sufficiently over the course of a week , your account will become flagged for review and at that time the T|I moderation team will review your post history over the course of a week and promote you accordingly--as long as you didn't break any forum rules or make spam posts, you are 99.9% certain to get promoted. At that point, as a Promoted User, your account will have full privileges to download anything you like and have enhanced account features enabled such as increased PM quota, increased per post upload quota etc.

If you cannot wait for this promotion period, then we encourage you to subscribe for T|I Elite Membership as it will provide you with an immediate account promotion and you can then download what you wish. Attempting to circumvent these rules set forth are grounds for infraction and/or termination of your account privileges as it is a violation of our terms of service that you agreed to when joining Tech|Inferno forums. 

In summary:

• New user account promotion system that views your level of quality activity on these forums over a span of 1 week with a minimum of 5 QUALITY posts. 
  • Once you have sufficient activity over this week, your account is flagged for moderator review. At that time you will get promoted as long as you had quality posts and didn't violate forum rules (e.g. spam posts, one liners, file begging, complaining etc.). Apart from a few odd members that break the aforementioned rules, almost everyone is guaranteed a promotion.
  • If you do not wish to wait for this promotion queue, you can simply opt for T|I Elite Membership to skip ahead and get your account promoted as long as the membership lasts. 
  • Attempting to circumvent the aforementioned rules may result in an infraction and/or ban. Please review our terms of service.

We feel this is the best compromise we could come up with to maintain our standards of quality for this website and to ensure our limited resources are used optimally. 

Thanks,

T|I Team

ok ,sir

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2012 at 5:15 AM, Sephfire said:

Finally i have this file, no problems more^^ thanks for all....

Thanks for clarifying this for me, too.

I'm new here and I've joined because my GT680 isn't accepting DDR3-1333 RAM in Slots 2 and 4 (the expansion slots in the back of the laptop) - in fact it is rejecting any 4gb SO-DIMMs. I have been able to install 2x 2gb PC3-8500S and they are working fine. I'm hoping a bios upgrade will unleash the RAM capabilities (or even just let me install 2x 8gb DDR3-1333 in the under-keyboard slots 1 and 3)

Hey,

I got a XMG Schenker Notebook with the MS-1762 Version: REV:1.0

It has the i7 3630QM and a GTX 870m(I upgraded from a 670m) on it.

BIOS is now: American Megatrends Inc.: E1762IG6.30J

Does the unlocked BIOS work on my Notebook ?

And will I be able to overclock the CPU and GPU ?

I´m working on a Watercooling solution. Maybe I will make a post for that build.

So the parts wont overheat.

Thank you for your answer.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I have an MSI GT683 and I wanted to mount 8970m from clevo to it, I changed the bios of the graphics card on MSI. I also changed the bios of the motherboard to unlocked. I started the legacy. The laptop starts, you hear the sounds but there is no picture. Please help

Hi

I have a gt70 laptop with msi-1762. my graphic card 670m is burned so my laptop is working with other graphic card.  My fan running at high speed so i wanna slow down it, is it possible with unlocked bios?

• Bios Modder
4 hours ago, sda said:

Hi

I have a gt70 laptop with msi-1762. my graphic card 670m is burned so my laptop is working with other graphic card.  My fan running at high speed so i wanna slow down it, is it possible with unlocked bios?

Hi!

Yes, if you will prepare full unlocked bios, then flash it, then you can solve your problem with high speed fan.

How can i prepare full unlocked bios? Is it hard to prepare?

9 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi!

Yes, if you will prepare full unlocked bios, then flash it, then you can solve your problem with high speed fan.

Thanks for answer by the way

• 2 weeks later...

why there is no unlocked bios for 16F3? and anybody knows who have been successful in upgrading to gtx1070 or even the new released rtx2060?

BIOS Version:                 E16F3IMS.50T
EC Version:                   16F3EMS1 VerT.18

and another question:

what is the model number of m2200 that fits/match this laptop model(16f3)? is it "N17P-Q3-A1"?and if anybody knows,will it work with mentioned bios(E16F3IMS.50T)?

thanx

Edited by amirbahalegharn

• 2 months later...
Hi, tell me, is there any support for other video cards in the unlocked BIOS? 
My standard video card on a laptop is burned. I bought a new one on aliexpress, installed it. Windows system does not see a new video card, there is no possibility to install a video driver