MSI G-Series Unlocked BIOS

Xonar

Hey all! Pretty new to this, so quick one: I was wondering if my GT 780's crashing will pose a problem for flashing with the unlocked bios. I was planning on flashing my laptop in order to make my Dell 7970m work on it. The reason for replacing is because I've run into the problem where my Nvidia Gtx 560m which came originally with the laptop has run into overheating probs and so crashes, sometimes the screen even shuts off ( no back lighting) So yeah, should I be worried that my gpu will fail me during the flash and brick my notebook? Ty :D

^^^ the screen and crashing makes me think of a power issue... have you checked your rated output and actual? Might run into a problem installing that 7970m if the power adapter isnt up for the job. Could always buy a higher wattage power adapter.

• Bios Modder
Hi, is it possible to unlock the Bios for a Barebone (Whitebook) 1763-001 (GT70-2OD equivalent with 780m GTX) ? Attached my Bios Backup.[ATTACH]9945[/ATTACH]

Yes. It`s possible. See your PM.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello and thanks in advance for any help!

I've got a GT683, long time ago I flashed with the unlocked bios posted here.

Then after months I decided to upgrade the graphic card to a 675m (from 570m), flashed the vbios with the MSi one and seems to be working, but when I try to play any game the computer stutter GPU and CPU. Tried turning off HyperThreading and SpeedStep, turning on again, throttlestop and loads of possible fixes without any success. To be honest, one time I turned off the Hyperthreathing it worked for a day, but then I updated the drivers and the stutter appeared again. Tried rolling back drivers and all of above again, with no success.

Should I re-flash the bios or something like that?

Would appreciate any little help.

Thank you all again.

hi, can you tell the BIOS firmware to solve the problem with intel integrated graphics. Operating system windows 7 does not see intel HD GRAPHICS 3000 on laptop MSI GT 780r, CPU Intel Core I7-2630qm, pleese need hlp or answer

Hi everyone!

This bios on my msi gt60 is avesome, but when i am change graphisc card (gtx 670m to gtx 680m) i have Throttling on new card.

My temp doesnt high than 81 C on full load.

I have throttling issue on all temp, on 55 C and 83 C etc.

How to fix it?

On gtx 670m I doesnt have these issue.

Please help!

gtx 680m with i7 3630qm.

Hi everyone!

This bios on my msi gt60 is avesome, but when i am change graphisc card (gtx 670m to gtx 680m) i have Throttling on new card.

My temp doesnt high than 81 C on full load.

I have throttling issue on all temp, on 55 C and 83 C etc.

How to fix it?

On gtx 670m I doesnt have these issue.

Please help!

gtx 680m with i7 3630qm.

Hi msigt60,

You need to use throttlestop. Google.....

• Bios Modder
can somebody please share/make an unlocked bios for MS-16F3 msi whiteboard? I might donate for this person (about 5$ !?)

Post here the file backup bios from your laptop.