MSI G-Series Unlocked BIOS

Xonar

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bios Modder
9 hours ago, psrkallez06 said:

What do i need to do to be able to download the bios file? I really want to unlock my bios. It says that i don't have permission to download it :S

Hi!

You can read "User Account Promotion Rules":   https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/announcement/4-user-account-promotion-rules-read-before-posting/

• Bios Modder
8 hours ago, clift said:

hello I would like you to help me unlock the bios of my pc please my pc and a msi gt 70 2od 820fr version of bios E17633IMS.51D thank you very much

Hi!

Ok. Send me your file backup of bios in PM.

• Bios Modder
3 hours ago, excess said:

sorry for question, is BIOS MSI GX740 unlocked?

Hello!

Yes, bios for MSI GX740, from the first page of this thread, already unlocked.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

why is there no msi 16f3 unlocked bios?(because i can't undervoltage gpu to reduce temp and it should be locked due to bios)..currently its

BIOS Version:                 E16F3IMS.50X
BIOS Release Date:            2013/01/21

thnx

(3630qm/gtx780m & 3160qm/gtx970m 3gb)

• 3 weeks later...

I edited a bit BIOS MSI GT70 program AMIBCP 4.53.0050

Added lines to main
Internal Graphics - Enabled
Primary display - Igfx

I enjoy the quiet operation of the fan without a video card)

It's strange why these lines were not initially available for edits in your BIOS, judging by the search, not one I encountered such a problem.

Thanks to all! The problem is solved.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/3/2018 at 3:27 AM, Petya228-2004 said:

Added lines to main
Primary display - Igfx

It's strange why these lines were not initially available for edits in your BIOS, judging by the search, not one I encountered such a problem.

I would really like to solve the same problem here, could anyone help me with the GT60 10U unlock Bios?? with that max fan speed, u can't even use it in library lol... 

• Bios Modder
4 hours ago, technbfd said:

I would really like to solve the same problem here, could anyone help me with the GT60 10U unlock Bios?? with that max fan speed, u can't even use it in library lol... 

Hi! Check PM.

On 4/3/2018 at 3:27 AM, Petya228-2004 said:

Added lines to main
Primary display - Igfx

Ty Klem with the kind offer, here's the question, I modified Bios option to what your setting , like

Primary display - Igfx

and Flash it, I could unlock most of it now

but can't achieve the main purpose , those options wont work, fan still max out,
do I have to do what u do? but I dont get it what "add lines to main" means lol...

20 hours ago, Petya228-2004 said:

Sorry for my bad English. I meant string. Most likely you are using an unsuitable BIOS or you have a problem in something else. Check your temperature on the processor and thermal paste.

No, not having other problems, just can't lower speed of that damn fan lol...
could u tell us how you add or edited string?  or 

14 hours ago, Petya228-2004 said:

in AMIBCP program to unlock the string you need to edit. Reclaim the BIOS. Then in the BIOS, change the values to the desired ones or do it in AMIBCP. If this does not help you, then there may be a problem in the hardware itself. 

I guess I found the problem...the key is to unlock this "no name option" to make that left side folder visible on BIOS menu

then you can make the option inside it work, it basically include all options below. so u dont even bother to unlock other tab or options
Set Internal Graphics - Enabled ; Primary display - Igfx and fan problem would be gone.
what I did wont work, seems I can't  just change the value of the options in AMIBCP and flash it , must unlock it,make it visible on BIOS screen for it to work
thanks guys, big help here.  I finally can take this one to library lol

zWG92wU.png

• 4 weeks later...

This seems like only legitimate unlocked bios in the internet so far, this bad gfx fan is driving me crazy hope this works. If there is a newer version of gt70 0nd unlocked bios if you could pm me its appreciated.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

does the ms_gx740.zip offer a "Legacy Rom" setting located in advanced->PCI preferences? I can't download the file somehow (EDIT: do I really have to make 5 posts and wait 1 week? :( ) I want to upgrade my GPU but sadly the screen stays black when I put the (HP) Nivida Quadro k2100m in. I've read that someone made a HD 7970 work in the GX740 with that setting and maybe this could fix my problem too. 

Help pls.

Edited by Michael_K

On 12.8.2018 at 5:40 AM, fs7halkx2 said:

Hi,

will there be any differences between this bios and my unlocked one for GX74 (used AMIBCP)?

If you got the E1727IMS.10F Version, then no. I've downloaded the unlocked BIOS for the GX740 and manually unlocked some other features with AMIBCP, but I still have no idea how to OC it.