MSI G-Series Unlocked BIOS

Xonar

• Bios Modder
10 hours ago, PAILHAS said:

Hi, the MSI GT70 Unlocked.zip is good for a GT70 ONE ?

Yes, unlocked bios MSI GT70 Unlocked.zip is for  your GT70 ONE.

ok, thanks, how i can download the zip ? cause it says

If you are unable to download this file, it may be due to one or a combination of the following reasons:

• Your account lacks the proper credentials to access this download (e.g. T|I Elite or promoted permissions). 
  • Your account has not been validated or may have been disabled due to violations.
  • The download is restricted to certain permission groups which you are not a part of currently.

If you feel you should have access to this file and do not, then please message an administrator or moderator for resolution.

• Bios Modder
12 hours ago, PAILHAS said:

ok, thanks, how i can download the zip ? cause it says

If you are unable to download this file, it may be due to one or a combination of the following reasons:

• Your account lacks the proper credentials to access this download (e.g. T|I Elite or promoted permissions). 
  • Your account has not been validated or may have been disabled due to violations.
  • The download is restricted to certain permission groups which you are not a part of currently.

If you feel you should have access to this file and do not, then please message an administrator or moderator for resolution.

Just read "User account promotions":  https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/announcement/4-user-account-promotions-please-read/

please my 675m burns and GT680R is with Black screen. i can't download the file because of the site policy. can yoy post an alternative link with unlocked bios with the following options:
Main----> Graphics Configuration
with these parameters:
Internal Graphics - Enabled
Primary display - IGFX

• Bios Modder
8 hours ago, noway82 said:

Hi.
I have MSI GT70 0NC notebook with noOS (Preinstalled DOS).
Which version is right for me? Now set 10U
And I cann't download file from site.

MSI GT70 Unlocked.zip it's version 30M for your laptop.

If you can't download download any files from this thread, then you can  read "User account promotions":  https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/announcement/4-user-account-promotions-please-read/

• 2 weeks later...
On 2016-08-15 at 6:16 PM, edu.henr said:

i need the unlocked bios GT680R (16F2) for enabling use of intel hd graphics:

Main----> Graphics Configuration

With these parameters:

Internal Graphics - Enabled

Primary display - IGFX

do you have this bios ?

The inel HD graphics can't be used as it isn't connected/wired in the 16F2.

So even if you would flash a BIOS with the IGPU enabled there will be no display output. 

You'll have to buy a new dGPU or fix your broken one.

Edited by Suoah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Bios Modder
3 hours ago, Hicham4 said:

Hello 

please can someone help me doesnt let me download the files

Hi!

On ‎17‎.‎08‎.‎2016 at 5:02 PM, Klem said:

If you can't download download any files from this thread, then you can  read "User account promotions":  https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/announcement/4-user-account-promotions-please-read/

• 3 weeks later...

I have an MS-16F3 whitebook with an upgraded gfx, the gtx780m... it came with a gtx675m that crapped out on year two. It runs pretty much fine now with the original bios and new gfx card. the bios I am running is: E16F3IMT.30M

Can I just update with the unlocked GT60 Bios and its all good? I think I saw someone post on here that it worked for their 16F3 whitebook but not sure where it is now...

On 8/8/2012 at 8:07 AM, fatant said:

I have a 16F3 whitebook with GT60 unlocked bios .30m, everything works fine.

- - - Updated - - -

I tried the DELL 7970m on my 16F3, it doesn't work. I wonder if the IGPU can be disabled like 16F2.

So what does the new bios do for your 16F3?

• Bios Modder
4 hours ago, s6x_MYY said:

Hi all, how can i download this unlock bios for my 780dx?

If you can't download any files from this forum, then you can  read "User account promotions":  https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/announcement/4-user-account-promotions-please-read/

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings.

I can't seem to find details on exactly which bios features are unlocked for 16f2. Specifically I'm trying to modify thermal setpoints and fan speeds as the laptop keeps shutting down (the linux kernel citing thermal). I've taken apart and re-pasted heatsinks, and the fan is working. Although it never seems to speed up...

Can anyone confirm whether I'd get control with the unlocked bios?

I'm currently running (OEM) BIOS E16F2IG6.305, EC 16F2EG61 v4.22.

Thank you.