GTX 675M

GTX 765M,with modded Driver,

GTX 770M

GTX 970M,

GTX 980M

HD6970M

HD6990M

HD7970M,Revison 1.2 with Non Endur Vbios only

For all Cards You need another and different Heatsinks.

All Kepler Cards like GTX 670MX,GTX 675MX,GTX680M,GTX 870m,GTX 780,GTX 880M and all quadro Cards like KxxxM are not working.

On 14.03.2016 at 5:49 PM, Bloetschkopf said:

You don`t need a unlock Vbios for this Card,only the Clevo Vbios on it.

Hey,

With my friend we flashed the unlocked bios for the motherboard, set Legacy ROM option and... voila! The vbios was not needed. :)

No modded driver needed. :)

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/11072700

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/11073408 --- added third RAM

And we tested NVIDIA Quadro K6000:

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/11064025

And NVIDIA Quadro K4100M:

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/11063863

Working!

All Kepler Cards like GTX 670MX,GTX 675MX,GTX680M,GTX 870m,GTX 780,GTX 880M and all quadro Cards like KxxxM are not working in MS-16F2/MS-1761.

All Kepler Cards like GTX 670MX,GTX 675MX,GTX680M,GTX 870m,GTX 780,GTX 880M and all quadro Cards like KxxxM are WORKING in MS-16F1.

It was a Copy Mistake,this was for a MS-16F2/MS-1761

Sorry

K3000M Vbios MSI with 824MHz basic Clock,Power like a GTX 675M

K3000MMSI.rar

Edited by Bloetschkopf

On 3/18/2016 at 5:20 AM, Bloetschkopf said:

All Kepler Cards like GTX 670MX,GTX 675MX,GTX680M,GTX 870m,GTX 780,GTX 880M and all quadro Cards like KxxxM are not working in MS-16F2/MS-1761.

All Kepler Cards like GTX 670MX,GTX 675MX,GTX680M,GTX 870m,GTX 780,GTX 880M and all quadro Cards like KxxxM are WORKING in MS-16F1.

It was a Copy Mistake,this was for a MS-16F2/MS-1761

Sorry

K3000M Vbios MSI with 824MHz basic Clock,Power like a GTX 675M

K3000MMSI.rar

How is it that Kepler cards work in MS-16F1 but not MS-16F2? Aren't they basically the same mobos?

MSI GT60 0NC

Good day, they would have a firmware so I can disable my graphics card?
This is unfortunately defective, and thereby the fan always rotates to 100%.
Thank you!

Edit: unfortunately I can not download them to your side the file ..

Edited by bartl1984

sadly i cant flash bios at my gt70 it gives me massage " problem getting flash information" i did everything like in guide and when i'm just about to flash it by command "update.bat" it gives me this massage and nothing happens ;(

• Bios Modder
31 minutes ago, thevirusplw said:

sadly i cant flash bios at my gt70 it gives me massage " problem getting flash information" i did everything like in guide and when i'm just about to flash it by command "update.bat" it gives me this massage and nothing happens ;(

Just search in Google and download another (maybe newer) version of Afudos.

What the version of bios in your laptop now?

• Bios Modder
2 hours ago, thevirusplw said:

E1762IMS.50X

i used newer version of afudos and got massage " bios is write protected" 

Yes, version .50X is write protected. You need create backup of your bios and then unlock it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I'm trying to update the bios on my Medion Erazer X6819 - MS-16F2
I've replaced the GTX 570m recently with a GTX 970m 6gb and now trying to get all the bois up to date

I ran Afudos with E16F2IG6.30R using /p /b /n but it says ROM file ROMID is not compatible with existing ROMID - i was pretty sure this is the right bios
Here's my specs
MS-16F2
i7 2670QM
8gb 1333 mhz ram
GTX 970m 6Gb

Existing Bios
Bios - E16F2IM7.509
EC - 16F2EM71 VER4.06
ME FW - 7.0.4.1197
Microcode ver - 1A

vBios

Tried to flash
Bios - E16F2IG6.30R 
EC - 16F2EG1.422

I tried to download the 3.05 bois from here but it wont let me so i got the 30R from another site

Any advice would be very much appreciated

Thanks

I can't download the file here 

why is that? I would like to download the 16F1 unlocked for my Gx660.

edit: ok, it's for the promotion stuff.

Anyway: I'm having a problem with my new stick pair of RAMs. I think this unlocked BIOS can solve my issue, because RAM is recognized by the BIOS but not by WIndows.

The ram sticks are 1600Mhz, so maybe it's something regarding the voltage or the cas... I don't know.

Edited by diegomelch

It's fine now, thanks for the advice

Just had a very helpful guy sorted me out with latest modded/unlocked bios for my MS-16F2 (E16F2IM7.50E) and my GTX970m 6gb vBios - all installed and running sweeet so far!

I know these are pretty much tailored for my machine cos he took a couple of hours working on them

Cheers for the help and advice

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, my first post in this forum :)

I´m going to give a new breath of life to my MSI GT683DXR with a 980M and I was hopping to flash the unlocked BIOS file from this thread. 

The 

• MSI GT683 Unlocked.zip

Is for GT683 only or can be flashed in 683DXR version?

My bios at the moment is EF16F2IMS.30W.

I all! I'm looking for unlocking the BIOS of MSI GE62 2QF.

The latest bios is 'E16J1IMS.113' of Aptio AMI. I tried to open it on AMIBCP even if it not match with .fb/.rom/.bin BIOS files extensions that the program supports, and this is what I have access only:

VLxblMp.jpg

but when I tried to load other bioses files (unlocked) the program shows me all available to modify, but in my case the only thing AMIBCP shows me are the latest intel microcodes included on the BIOS file.

So, if I'm correct about that my bios file is protected o encrypted, how can I unlock/decypte it? or change the current format to .bin/.rom/.fb?

PD: I would like to have all possible features unhiden/unlocked as possible, but I can't pass from the previous step xD.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,... popular thread :D

Good thing I guess, If it wasn't we would all be stuck with a 5XXm card..

I've replaced my 560m a few years now, disabled diver signature enforcement, and ran modded drivers (thanks laptopvideo2go ! )

I had some throttling issues, but they have gotten worse, now ive looked into it, and It appears I have some flashing to do.

I've downloaded Throttlestop, it works with lower graphics settings, but when I try and push it, it will throttle more. So I need the Bios

Waiting for promotion to get the file, but in the meantime Id thought I'd post here.

Will I also need to flash Vbios for the gtx 770m? https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/forums/topic/1425-nvidia-kepler-vbios-mods-overclocking-editions-modified-clocks-voltage-tweaks/

The lappy is a GT780R

Hello to all in this thread!

The GPU of my old but trusty GT680R is dying the second time. (This time out of warranty :( )

I got the MS-16F21 V1.1 mainboard and recently flashed the unlocked v.30Z Bios. Thanks Xonar!!!

So, do I understand it correctly that none of the Kepler cards will work with my Board?

What cards will potentially be working with my mainboard?

I am especially interested in cards with a low TDP, so I don't get to many problems modifying the cooler.

Has anybody tested if the GPU Die of the 970m still fits under the Copper plate of the 460m stock cooler?

The Die of the 970m looks so huge! (398mm² vs 238mm²)

(Ok, the 970m will probably have a much too high TDP. Are there 960m's as MXM cards?)

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Lord_Thoth

Hello

Only the GTX 770M on GK 106 Kepler is working well.

But You can use only the Card from Clevo or MSI.

All Kepler on GK 104 are not working,nobody knows why.

The Copperplate of Your Heatpipe is much more bigger than the Copperplate from the GTX 970M

post-33931-14495001266004.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Thank you for the quick answer "Blötschkopf"!

The Picture is a really great comparison of the different coolers.

Are the green boxes parts that have to be fitted and the red boxes parts to be removed for switching from e.g. a 460m to a 560m?

I had the 770m in mind too, but at the moment it is very hard to get in Europe and the only cards I see on eBay are for Alienware.

But with the GK106, shouldn't the 765m fit the mainboard as well?

The thing with the copper plate is, that it has two little indents on the diagonal edges which seemed to be production markings.

I think that if a chip is bigger than this markings, I'll have to remove them somehow to get good contact.

But I have not taken any pictures the last time I removed that cooler, so I can't remember how far these really went.

Thanks!