• Founder

Going on right now, there's a lot of great deals. I just picked up the following:

Hitman Collection

6.24 USD

Just Cause 2

8.99 USD

Trine 2

3.74 USD

Darkness II (ROW)

12.49 USD

Serious Sam 3 BFE

9.99 USD

Dead Island Complete

16.98 USD

Steam Summer Sale Link: Welcome to Steam

• Thumbs Up 1

So far, I purchased:

Darksiders (EUR 4.99)

Hard Reset Extended (EUR 3.37) (great PC only game for this price, permanent action, purchase recommendation ;))

Dead Space 1+2 (EUR 9.98)

Hopefully SpecOps: The Line comes up with 50% off, like MP3...

So far, I've purchased:

Portal 2

HL2 + Ep.1 + Ep. 2

Legend of Grimrock

SpaceChem

Terraria

TW: Shogun 2 Complete

I feel like my wallet is going to suffer some more in the coming days. :disturbed:

• Founder

If SpecOps: The Line comes up, I'll grab that too if it's 50% off. Today I gotta open up my M18x and repaste since it's been overheating on me.

Hmm lets see, I nabbed

Audiosurf

The witcher 1

binding of isaac bundle (+soundtrack)

E.Y.E divine cybermancy

Orcs must die

Rage

company of heroes

Knights of the old republic

and its only been like $30

And im deciding on(today): bastion, limbo Thief DS and a tale of 2 sisters because i need something new and silly, i play far too many serious games.

ALSO

Totalbiscuit (totalhalibut on youtube) is doing a breakdown of each game every day in the steam sales, not too shabby since a good number of games are under the radar.

How do you like SpecOps, Conkers? I was thinking of getting it.

I like it very much. I play it on suicidemission difficulty (=hard) and it's fairly demanding, because ammo is limited (not like in CoD, where you carry 300/400shots per weapon). 3rd person view is well implented and gives a better Overview.

The story is quite simple, but every chapter has his up and downs...the character is no hero soldier, problems encountered on the battlefield are clearly shown, I've never seen that so clearly in any game before.

Graphics are good, from time to time textures are muddy (console port?), very detailed characters...nice rendered cutscenes, which sometimes go under the skin. Overall the developers at berlin did a great job.

I would recommend this game :)

• Founder

Cool I guess I'll pick it up when it drops in price some more. I just got LA Noire and Dead Space 2 for $10 total. Now just need to find some time to play all these games!

• Founder

Wow dead space 2 is awesome so far! It kinda reminds me of doom but with better gameplay mechanics. Best five dollars I've spent in a long time.

Wow dead space 2 is awesome so far!

Yeah Dead Space 1+2 are great:D Did you play Dead Space or do you own only Dead Space 2? Storywise, it's worth to play Dead Space first ;) The sequel (DeadSpace3) will hopefully be a blast again.

Edit: @Brian: btw there's a SpecOps: The Line demo on Steam, so you can make yourself an opinion before the Steam wintersale begins. ;) (Perhaps you've already seen it...)

• Thumbs Up 1

Buyed Splinter Cell: Conviction today with 75% off, I think a good Deal :Banane37:

Here's one additional screenshot from SpecOps: The Line. Here you can see, how the look of the character changes from the beginning through to the end.

post-1291-14494993415437_thumb.jpg

@Brian: Cool Pics :excitement: Had no time so far to try it on my triplescreen system :cower:

I have not been able to play Dead Space 1 or 2 because the control scheme just threw me off. The lag of input. Everyone tells me to use an Xbox controller. Maybe I'll try that. I love those horror / sci-fi games and movies. Seems right up my alley.