I have to check my connector, would be awsome if it could fir my W110ER...

True, but it'll be pretty hard to get a screen I guess, also it won't be cheap, at least that's what I imagine.

BTW: You have anew toy in your mail. :)

That's not a toy, only software... send me the corresponding hardware! :P

Thanks svl7! I'll have to check if the W110ER has 30 pin LVDS.... If so you just cost me more money, lol.

Although you say 11.3" not 11.6" so it likely won't fit anyhow. What is the LCD manufacturer and model do you know yet?

True, but it'll be pretty hard to get a screen I guess, also it won't be cheap, at least that's what I imagine.

Just leave your system open, i'll come right over and pick your IPS up

I have two cards and my Notebook is ten thousands of miles away... :(

Just leave your system open, i'll come right over and pick your IPS up

You wish... hahaha, maybe for some cards... :D

I have two cards and my Notebook is ten thousands of miles away... :(

Got two 7970m and only one slot... oh, whatever, 1st world problems.

Well, not all of them are connected. Same in the W110ER.

No idea about the LCD model, haven't seen a specific sticker, and the screen assembly seems pretty crazy to disassemble. However here's a pic from anandtech with the mobo removed, some more stickers... don't think there's anything helpful though.

post-80-14494993472329_thumb.jpg

Just run a 1024m wprime test on this little machine... no throttling at all, even at reported 88°C, and without having to use any of the clock mod / chipset mod options of TS.

Very good, even thought the temps may seem hot, but looking at the cooling system and the fact that it sustained the full 28x multi on all cores all the time with 100% load, that's a good performance and also what I expect from such a premium ultrabook.

• 3 weeks later...
I just bought a UX21A here in Hong Kong. They have had them for a few weeks now here.

Spec is:

UX21A-1AK1

11.6 FHD IPS Matte LED 1920 × 1080 (AMAZING!)

6 Cell 4800

I7 Ivy Bridge CPU

256GB SSD

4GB DDR3 RAM

Win 7 ($15 upgrade to Windows 8 when it’s released)

2 year worldwide warranty.

Backlit Keyboard

I’ve had it a few days now and so far I have no issues with WIFI. The keyboard is nice to type on. The trackpad takes a little tweaking but is no way as bad as people say. The screen is sooooo good with the matte finish and IPS...a little bleeding on the screen but nothing to worry about. Again the sizing DPI needs some tweaking but it’s worth it…I’ve never seen colours look so rich and I’m looking at the web world in a whole new light.

It boots in around 5 seconds. Battery life at the moment is around 5h 58mins. The screen does have a tendency to drop back a little when fully maxed out but it’s not an annoyance.

Cost me 11750 HK$ which translates to GBP £968 or US $1514

Again..that screen is awesome…sorry Mac Air but what I look at when I’m doing my stuff is important to me more than anything so have to see..sorry airs but you don’t compete with this one.

Where in HK did you get it? Ive been searching everywhere for it? thanks!