Upgraded from K4000M to M4000M. HDMI output can no longer do over 1080p 60hz, does not recognize monitor/tv specifications

I recently upgraded my Dell M6700 from a Quadro K4000M to Quadro M4000M and I am experiencing an odd problem. 

The GPU no longer is able to detect monitor resolutions or specifications past 1080p 60Hz. 

I have a Sony X900H TV (4k and 120hz capable) as well as a 3440x1440 144Hz UW monitor.

With the K4000M GPU I was able to max out the HDMI 1.4 specifications (4k@30Hz, 1080p@120Hz, 3440x1440@45Hz). 

Now with the M4000M, I am unable to do anything past 1920x1080@60Hz.

Forcing custom resolutions in Nvidia control panel causes displays to bug out. I think this has something to do with the modified INF drivers? Or maybe the GPU is limited in this laptop?

If anyone has any experience with this, please let me know the fix.