Where can I check which one is the latest BIOS for my VAIO?

rambomhtri

Hi, Jesus Christ, I thought SONY was going through some rough times in the laptop department, but I wasn't expecting a total shutdown. Anyways, I am trying to revive a SONY Vaio from 2012, model "VPCEG30EL", and this is what I've done:

1. Upgrading its i3-2350M to an outstanding i7-2760QM (already bought it, on its way)

2. Upgrade the HDD to an SSD

3. May be another slot of 4GB RAM to make it 8GB of RAM in total

Specs (although I have 500GB HDD and 4GB RAM):

https://www.cnet.com/products/sony-vaio-e-series-vpceg30el-14-core-i3-2350m-windows-7-home-basic-64-bit-2-gb-ram-320-gb-hdd-series/

Before upgrading the hardware I was planning to update the BIOS and check the drivers and stuff, but as shocked as still I am, everything is gone. I can't find anywhere which one is the latest BIOS for my model, the release notes of the different versions to see what's new when I upgrade the BIOS if it is that I don't have the latest, maximum RAM speed supported, etc...

So... what can I do?

Is there any mirror site or something where I can download the latest drivers and BIOS for this particular model VPCEG30EL?

I am really mad at SONY for closing entirely everything. At least keep all the drivers and downloads available for us customers, the fact that you have abandoned the market does not mean your notebooks are not worth to revive or use, for God's sake.

Edited by rambomhtri