GTX 980m aren't recognized by latest supported drivers.

IveGotRoot

I've recently upgraded my Dell Precision m6800 and clean installed windows. I've installed a GTX 980m and can't upgrade past the 388.13 driver as  461 fails to recognize the card. I have looked into modding the latest driver and have found that My formatted hardware ID appears four times without my laptop ID(15cd).  
Here is my ID:
%NVIDIA_DEV.13D7.15cd.1028% = Section248, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_13D7&SUBSYS_15CD1028
And one I found:
%NVIDIA_DEV.13D7.05AB.1028% = Section043, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_13D7&SUBSYS_05AB1028 
Here is one with the Nvidia card originally shipped in a different model of my laptop(NVIDIA Quadro K2200M)
%NVIDIA_DEV.13B3.15CD.1028% = Section032, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_13B3&SUBSYS_15CD1028 
     Notice How the Card ID and Manufacturer ID are the same but are missing the Laptop Model ID. I can't get the mod in nvdmi.inf to work, and it appears to be that in 388 it's recognizing the card via nv_dispi.inf. Once I added the line I found in 388.17/nv_dispi.inf to the latest nv_dispi.inf It recognizes the card during setup and upon enabling testsigning and disabling integrity checks finishes the install without errors. Upon further inspection the right-click menu didn't include the nvidia control panel and the one installed in the start menu didn't work, along with many graphical glitches in games including portal. I have no Idea what to do now.